Britney gets pulled over and ticketed again by California Highway Patrol

TMZ:

Oops, Britney Spears did it again -- at least according to the officer who pulled the singer over yet again in Southern California ... and this time, they say she crossed those pesky double lines.

According to court records, obtained by TMZ, Britney got a traffic ticket earlier this month ... after she was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for allegedly making an improper turn.

It says Brit crossed over double lines -- a big no-no for those who know the law -- and was hit with a $327 fine, which is now due by Nov. 21.

As we reported, Britney was pulled over last month by a CHP officer in Ventura County ... law enforcement sources told us she was stopped for speeding in her white Mercedes and was eventually cited for driving without a valid license and proof of insurance.

She had to cough up $1,140 in fines to clear those up -- but online records show she paid off the balance. Hey, at least she doesn't have two fines to focus on!

6 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Next time I’m passed by someone on a double yellow, I’m gonna submit the story to TMZ since they like to report every little minuscule driving violation Britney does. 

I’ve been pulled over twice in my early 20’s for minor things, wanna report on that Harvey?

Only twice!? That reminds me, I also got a ticket once while crossing a double line when I was in LA. One of MANY tickets. :orangu_orangutan_ape: First and only time I got a ticket for it, and now I’m scared to do it again despite me seeing it happen like everyday. Cops are all over Vegas and LA these days, unlike 2-3 years ago. In the South, I see people getting pulled over for the most ridiculous things sometimes.

Edited by BadBunny
11 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Only twice!? That reminds me, I also got a ticket once while crossing a double line when I was in LA. One of MANY tickets. :orangu_orangutan_ape: First and only time I got a ticket for it, and now I’m scared to do it again despite me seeing it happen like everyday. Cops are all over Vegas and LA these days, unlike 2-3 years ago. In the South, I see people getting pulled over for the most ridiculous things sometimes.

Yup I got pulled over the first time because my brights were on and I didn’t turn them off. I was focused on driving that I didn’t notice they were on. It happens lol.

The second time I was with my friend and they said I was supposedly drifting in my lane. I think my car had a bad alignment problem so I would drift sometimes, but yeah that’s why I got pulled over. Literal stupid stuff.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.