🚨CHER BLASTS JAMIE SPEARS ON EXTRA TV TODAY: "Everyone in Vegas knew"

19 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

Thinking now, we have to be real in this, we as fans always knew something wasn't right with her. But as years went by, we started taking everything with her as a joke, calling her lazy, robotic, all kind of stuff and I think we as fans couldn't do much at the time either because we didn't know exactly what was going on. BUT, there are weird stories since 2009 about her team blocking Britney from people (even from celebrities), I remember a story The Wanted said one time they were backstage at her FF tour and her team all of the sudden screamed "Everybody turn around and look at the wall!" because Britney was about to go through the hallway, and nobody could look at her directly. And that was back in 2011. Iggy Azalea did speak up about weird things going on back in 2015 when they met. So, my point is there were in fact stories, but how could anybody do anything if she had a whole entourage with power? People closed to her have said for years how hard it is to reach out to her, so Idk. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

i never called her lazy or robotic. any person with a common sense could tell something was wrong.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Kevney said:

i never called her lazy or robotic. any person with a common sense could tell something was wrong.

Well, obviously I didn't mean it like LITERALLY everybody did, don't take it personal. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

But in this forum and many others her fans were complaining a lot, even when it was pretty much tacit that she was not ok and there was something off. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

22 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Sorry, but no one could do anything - if anyone said anything, they could abuse her insta and release a fake statement that "everything is fine" and start insulting those people on her behalf, or they would force her to do an interview where she would lie. And if it were ordinary people, team con could destroy their lives with the amount of money = power, they had. It was difficult in 2008-21. Do you remember how they forced her to say that her sign in was fake back in 2008 in court.

This my take on it!  No one could have done anything, people close to her couldn’t see her (people who weren’t even celebs themselves), much less celebs who had a platform to get that information out there! People who were close enough were picked by team con, and were made to sign nda’s.  Ones speaking on what they knew would be going against their nda, the celebs on the outside could be sued for defamation because it would be hearsay.  Even though it would be truth, how would you prove it since everything was legal according to court documentation.  

also, let’s not give Lou and team con that much credit.  We do not know how far team con and their connections actually go.  She learned the tactics from somewhere.  Said connections could have direct effects on other stars careers for all anyone knows. 

edit to add: didn’t team con, under Britney’s name, drag iggy on Twitter years ago, not sure if that was around the time iggy spoke.  About having Vegas to go back to #YOUWANNAPIECEOFME something along that lines.  And iggy suffered more of the hate train.  

Edited by setlimitations
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, setlimitations said:

This my take on it!  No one could have done anything, people close to her couldn’t see her (people who weren’t even celebs themselves), much less celebs who had a platform to get that information out there! People who were close enough were picked by team con, and were made to sign nda’s.  Ones speaking on what they knew would be going against their nda, the celebs on the outside could be sued for defamation because it would be hearsay.  Even though it would be truth, how would you prove it since everything was legal according to court documentation.  

also, let’s not give Lou and team con that much credit.  We do not know how far team con and their connections actually go.  She learned the tactics from somewhere.  Said connections could have direct effects on other stars careers for all anyone knows. 

edit to add: didn’t team con, under Britney’s name, drag iggy on Twitter years ago, not sure if that was around the time iggy spoke.  About having Vegas to go back to #YOUWANNAPIECEOFME something along that lines.  And iggy suffered more of the hate train.  

Thank you for completing my comment! You're right!

• Like 1
On 10/20/2023 at 4:45 PM, Showreel Channel said:

It’s tricky because the conservatorship was governed by the Law. The legal ball only started rolling once Britney was able to give a statement in court.

Her Public silence in regards to the conservatorship (probably due to fear of losing her kids) meant that we could only speculate.

Alot of us fans knew something was wrong from at least 2010 ( infamous Disneyland incident and Femme fatale era) but like Cher said, we didn’t know how bad it was.

What happened in Disneyland? I couldn’t find anything that happened in 2010. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block