🚨 GIVEAWAY: win one of the limited-release sprayed-edge special edition versions of Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me!'

• Leader

Hey Exhale! To celebrate the 'Crossroads' VIP Screening & Book Launch screenings on Monday, October 23rd, at select AMC locations, we're giving away one of these limited-release sprayed-edge special edition versions of Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me!'

Like the Instagram post (below) and tag three friends in the comments (on that IG post) for your chance to win this special edition copy of 'The Woman In Me!'

We'll pick and notify the winner via Instagram DMs on Saturday at 3 pm PT.

If you don't win, you still have a chance to get one of these limited-release sprayed-edge books by purchasing a ticket to the Crossroads VIP Screening & Book Launch screenings on Monday at select AMC locations. You'll receive your copy that evening (10/23)! 😄

For tickets and locations head to www.crossroadsfanevent.com/vipscreenings/

Good luck! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GetEverybodyMoving said:

Guess im collecting all special editions of the book. There’s one to be released by WH SMITH and the edges are sprayed pink!!

This edition with the BRITNEY edges is also sold as the indie bookstores edition. 

I wonder how many more special editions there will be!!

Do you have links for these???

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block