New ‘Mean Girls’ movie trailer

Cqleb

I saw the Broadway musical earlier this year and it exceeded my expectations. It was so funny and had some good songs. There were a lot of songs though that I could care less for. Also the stage show made a decent amount of changes from the original film, so I like that it’s not a carbon copy of the original. 

I like Renee Rap a lot and love her voice but even though she’s around the age of the other “teens” in the film, she just looks more mature. And from this trailer, it feels like the plastics are less girly than the OG. Renee gives off a physical toughness and demeanor, whereas Rachel Adam’s used her femininity to play guys and her mental games to mess with her fellow girls. I know I only saw a few seconds, but I’ll def give it a view and come to my conclusions then. 

• Love 1

Hum, I don't know if I'd like a musical version of Mean Girls... If I see it one Netflix and I'm bored without other better movie to watch then I think I'm watching it. But... I'm not so here for musical versions... Idk.

Is that Ashley Parks as one of the teachers?

And good to see one of the original characters like that math teacher (who is said in the burn book that sells ***** lol) is still there.

Who the heck is that girl doing Regina George?

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 10/14/2023 at 5:51 PM, MikeHunt said:

I saw the Broadway musical earlier this year and it exceeded my expectations. It was so funny and had some good songs. There were a lot of songs though that I could care less for. Also the stage show made a decent amount of changes from the original film, so I like that it’s not a carbon copy of the original. 

I like Renee Rap a lot and love her voice but even though she’s around the age of the other “teens” in the film, she just looks more mature. And from this trailer, it feels like the plastics are less girly than the OG. Renee gives off a physical toughness and demeanor, whereas Rachel Adam’s used her femininity to play guys and her mental games to mess with her fellow girls. I know I only saw a few seconds, but I’ll def give it a view and come to my conclusions then. 

Are the actresses from the musical you've watched the same from the new movie?

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block