Insider tells Popcorned Planet the book will be explosive; Justin Timberlake is 'terrified'

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Would have been good if this book was released in 2004/2005 but there needs to be fear from team CON about the book and it seems like there isn’t :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

That's because she can't legally talk about ongoing litigation, there is a trial next year so anyone expecting Britney to drag Lou Taylor, Robin Green Hill or do a full exposure of the CON is going to be disappointed.

If anything, she's probably going to talk about how she felt being in the CON, her strength, hope and faith what kept her going and her feelings towards her father.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

doesn't matter - that image he put of her as this horrible cheater kinda ruined her public image. I would imagine there's probably more intimate details to their relationship that we're not privy to that he's worried will come out

I’m sure there’s still interesting stuff to cover, but it’s just so old and there are multiple articles about Justin already. I expect way juicier details and bombshells about the con. 

F-ck JT. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I don't believe the book's gonna be that """explosive""" about Justney. Just Britney being real about the situation and her feelings which she wasn't able to express openly except in a few times. 

If Justin is terrified which I don't think is the case he doesn't need to be scared. He as being terrified seems to be just a sensationalistic thing.

And you know, he knows what happened and what he did. We all deep down do in our relationships, right?

AND I guess this subject is not gonna be sooo much talked about in the book. There is a lot more to it.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’d rather hear Lou Taylor is terrified. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: It’s been 20 years since that breakup…

Exactly! Again someone is brushing her trauma from the cship knowing they are covering up the real illegal details.

im glad she's not reading it! Michele as the voice over is so unexpected left field and it makes sense why she's. Or reading it.

Also how much did Michelle get paid? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block