Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Its just so sad.

I feel so bad for Britney.

She gave up her youth and freedom for them and this is how they repay her?? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I know. They don’t allow Britney to put lotion on them :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

They record her without consent. That’s not love.

I guess they like dry skin  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t think anything Britney has done (or could have done) would justify her kids treating her this way. They seem to be completely unaware that she made their posh lifestyle possible. Their dad has done NOTHING to provide for them. She was the ONLY money maker. She made it possible for them to have EVERYTHING. 
These kids have been SO spoiled their entire lives with everything they could ever want AND MORE so they probably have no idea how poverty is. Absolutely none. That is WILD to me.

They are boys and boys aren’t usually close with their moms, but they could have been polite about it at least!! They didn’t need to be so outwardly cruel. It’s like her whole family just bullied her all the time. It’s VERY WEIRD.

I agree.

They've been brainwashed by their father and Britney's family.

They were raised to see Britney as an ATM machine more than their actual mother.

Just the fact that one of her sons said on an IG live a few years ago that she should keep making music cause it makes bank says it all.

• Like 8

I'm sure all the **** she dealt with during the conservatorship was for them. Waking up and not trying to off herself was because she put her kids first. It's bitter sweet because they're probably the reason britney survived the conservatorship.

I'm sure staying with her comes with strict af rules but damn she loves them so much. You can see how she lights up when theure around. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

I wish they would have empathy and respect for the woman that has bank rolled their entire life through 14 years of abuse and misery, but life isn't fair. 

They’re victims as much as she is. They didn’t ask to be raised by lowlives like Kevin and Victoria. They’re products of their environment. They were raised to believe their mother was an unfit crazy woman whose only purpose in life was to work. I can promise you they have lots of valid trauma. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think when she says now it’s payback might have to do with Sean’s child support running out! They don’t deserve her money anymore let daddy K Flop learn to provide!

I don’t know if it’s a good idea to discuss her relationship with her children on instagram… for multiple reasons. 

BUT at least if your interpretation is correct, it means she isn’t paying SP now. There were rumors that they “recently” (how convenient) started talking again and it didn’t sit well with me that maybe it had something to do with her money. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.