Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

There was a law suit Sam filed regarding Through The Storm.

Britney was declared incompetent to testify.

Someone correct me but I assumed they settled in court. Sam was quiet for years after that.

Lutfi vs Spears

Lutfi sued Lynne for defamation, Jamie for battery and abuse in general and Britney for unpaid fees

That was in 2009, he tried to get Britney to testify but couldn't and the lawsuit got dismissed in 2012 iirc

Lutfi appealed and got the Britney thing going (the Lynne and Jamie thing got dismissed)

Britney finally testified in 2016, despite the cship arguing she couldn't and she was so terribly afraid of Lutfi

She testified calm and fine and they settled after her testimony

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Lutfi vs Spears

Lutfi sued Lynne for defamation, Jamie for battery and abuse in general and Britney for unpaid fees

That was in 2009, he tried to get Britney to testify but couldn't and the lawsuit got dismissed in 2012 iirc

Lutfi appealed and got the Britney thing going (the Lynne and Jamie thing got dismissed)

Britney finally testified in 2016, despite the cship arguing she couldn't and she was so terribly afraid of Lutfi

Spamming the link again in case anyone wants a little light reading on this fine Tuesday! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He bought a very cute little house in 2021 despite nearly losing his existing residence over ~30k in unpaid condo fees

I wonder how much that settlement was for? I've heard rumors of $800k

https://x.com/ghoulia/status/1710637888944120128?s=20

One thing some people will always find it hard to understand is the fact there are no good sides for this Britney story. 

Lufti, her family, her old friends, her current people. If you dig enough,  you'll find out shady things about all of them. 

Lufti was never Britney savior, and it doesn't mean Lynne is actually a good person. Both can be horrible for way different reasons.

Britney has been making several mistakes, but this won't make her family  (and the c-ship) suddenly right and with good intentions.

Some fans try desperately find good guys in this story. It was the same with the Scam assghari defenders and their passion believing he was genuine, they were proved wrong obviously.

Sadly Britney was always surrounded by bad people... to this day.

Imagining Lynne Spears as Britney supporter... in 2023? Wild thought.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

He bought a very cute little house in 2021 despite nearly losing his existing residence over ~30k in unpaid condo fees

I wonder how much that settlement was for? I've heard rumors of $800k

https://x.com/ghoulia/status/1710637888944120128?s=20

If he was willing to stand up to them legally in 2019 and give some money to Lynne, then a lot, I'd wager

But then the permanent restraining order

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

There was evidence that Britney was using ***** though. You really think her and Paris weren’t on any substances when they were coming out of clubs with co****e dealers in Hollywood at 3AM? You also don’t just check yourself into rehab for the fun of it. She had a **** problem and there’s absolutely no shame or guilt in that. Look, I know Britney fans are delusional but I didn’t know you guys are THIS delusional. 😭

Parties that her own management were forcing her to go to :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

@Lola2790 check this out

Preface: I am NOT a fan of Lutfi in any way, shape, or form. This is from his lawsuit against the Spears family. He alleges that Lynne and Jamie created a narrative that Britney was a **** addict in order to claim she was unable to select a manager (Lutfi). He said they changed their story from drugging her to simply providing *****. 

I have no idea what the truth is, but this #britneyleak posted from the custody dispute shows that Britney DID test clean! 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'ma need Britney to go into great detail about this int he book and clear this up once and for all :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

If he was willing to stand up to them legally in 2019 and give some money to Lynne, then a lot, I'd wager

But then the permanent restraining order

You know what's funny about that permanent TRO? Badbunny's response to me when I mentioned to them. Almost as if it doesn't know the terms of the RO 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

@Lola2790 check this out

Preface: I am NOT a fan of Lutfi in any way, shape, or form. This is from his lawsuit against the Spears family. He alleges that Lynne and Jamie created a narrative that Britney was a **** addict in order to claim she was unable to select a manager (Lutfi). He said they changed their story from drugging her to simply providing *****. 

I have no idea what the truth is, but this #britneyleak posted from the custody dispute shows that Britney DID test clean! 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Wow. Ty for sharing. I'm going to analyze this later.

Take that Lynne's bestie @BadBunny :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.