Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There will def be more but hopefully before Lynne gets her cease and desist on him, if Jacob is smart, he'll release more ASAP.

Lynne's probably at Serenity on the phone with Tatum driving an hour and a half away to go see her, and Jansen in messages dragging Jacob and Britney, meanwhile the locks at Serenity remain unchanged and everything is Britney's fault. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

With everything that's happened Jacob needs to just open up that phone like he did his legs in bed for those D pics. 

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Jacob has a court appearance on the 24th?! So I think he's ready to expose it all!

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's also interesting is Lynne's pathetic threats toward Jacob telling him "Don't make me call my nephew", and "Laura Lynne's husband is a great attorney".

I wonder who the nephew is! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where was this defense when it came to her own daughter Britney?

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yes, I remember Britney saying in one of her captions that her mother would say things like 'We didn't know' or 'We couldn't find a lawyer', which Britney knew were all lies! She must have felt so helpless!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I wonder who the nephew is! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

Yes, I remember Britney saying in one of her captions that her mother would say things like 'We didn't know' or 'We couldn't find a lawyer', which Britney knew were all lies! She must have felt so helpless!

For real, instead of giving Britney a mother's love she pretending to know nothing then turns around doing interviews with Daphne and letting clowns into Serenity.

Lynne is pathetic. 

• Love 2

I rewatched that ‘Britney’s Secret Childhood’ doco after all this drama, it was even trashier than I remember but I think it’s quite telling about Lynne. How she wanted 14yo Britney to date 18yo Reg because he was from a good family etc, how the bond between Britney/Lynne was symbiotic/unhealthy in a lot of ways. I think Britney clung so strongly to Lynne as a child probably because of the trauma growing up in that household with abusive drunk Jamie. It’s all so sad because their bond seemed so sweet at the start of her career and Britney loved her so much, Lynne is a narcissist creep.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
53 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I rewatched that ‘Britney’s Secret Childhood’ doco after all this drama, it was even trashier than I remember but I think it’s quite telling about Lynne. How she wanted 14yo Britney to date 18yo Reg because he was from a good family etc, how the bond between Britney/Lynne was symbiotic/unhealthy in a lot of ways. I think Britney clung so strongly to Lynne as a child probably because of the trauma growing up in that household with abusive drunk Jamie. It’s all so sad because their bond seemed so sweet at the start of her career and Britney loved her so much, Lynne is a narcissist creep.

Oh yes this documentary was interesting, I remember it.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Alio said:

Oh yes this documentary was interesting, I remember it.

That’s the one, it’s soooooooo trashy omfggggg. I remember watching it years ago and thinking it was all just nonsense but now I think it’s interesting and quite telling about Lynne. The stuff with Reg Jones especially is so nasty. And of course Jason Alexander doesn’t miss a chance to speak :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Interesting when one of the dance teachers or something said Britney would do everything Lynne told her. I think she said in one of her court appearances about being scared when her mother would leave her etc? I think she had deep trauma from the abusive household with Jamie which forged this especially close bond with Lynne that maybe at times wasn’t healthy.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.