Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

9 hours ago, G-unit said:

Right?  Are we supposed to think he’s a saint?  Meanwhile he knew all this stuff about her family for years and is only speaking because they iced him out now.  Takes a whack-a-doo to be friends with a whack-a-doo.  Plus, if he’s telling the truth, he was screwing a married man…and to make it worse, the husband of his so-called best friend.  Disgusting.

Edited by jor to tha deezy
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Andria went in on Jacob and listed his and his boyfriends mug shots, the arrest records and receipts! Jacob will be in court the day Britney’s book is released!

@PlatinumB Andria clocked Jacob lol

Check out her stories 

https://instagram.com/stories/andriabenedetto/3205225555091391511?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/40913ca1-fe01-41f3-9f30-c169351cd789

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Andria went in on Jacob and listed his and his boyfriends mug shots, the arrest records and receipts! Jacob will be in court the day Britney’s book is released!

@PlatinumB Andria clocked Jacob lol

Check out her stories 

https://instagram.com/stories/andriabenedetto/3205225555091391511?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

How does she fit into this storyline??

18 hours ago, hmatlo3 said:

Speaking of Bryan, he’s mentioned in the title of this thread but I can’t find where any of this drama mentions him? I think I’ve read all 22 pages or so. 
It is so odd to see all these vids of Lynne and her friends partying to Britney’s music. It really affirms what Brit said about how everyone was enjoying the benefits of her hard work while she couldn’t do anything. The parties, the Britney merch, etc. 

I wonder what JL thinks of all this. She has used Jansen’s party rental space before and her kid takes dance lessons from Laura Lynne so she’s stayed in touch with them but seems to keep a distance somewhat. Also interesting that Laura Lynne doesn’t seem to really be part of this group. Laura Lynne has money though and doesn’t need a MLM. Her husband is a lawyer and she has her dance school business. 

I think Brian was mentioned because that bayley woman allegedly tried to seduce him and he wasn't interested, so she moved on to Jamie Snr. 

• Haha 3

I've barely skimmed this drama and one things clear, they're all st*rfkers. This guy included.

What is a man who claims he is an LA actor, who has pinned a photo of him and Paris Hilton, doing chasing around a celebrities mother. Same with the woman. Do these people have lives.

The women in the small town around Lynne, of course it's natural. They gravitate toward people like her, nothing goes on there.

Realise any screenshot could have been manipulated and taken out of context. This guy is just being a typical queen and it's just tragic. Play with fire, get burned.

Also recordings made when the other person isn't aware is a very illegal thing, you're not allowing the person to consent so I imagine no outlet will ever buy those.

As for this man, just go off grid and find a normal job. Does this fame Sh and drama really matter.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I've barely skimmed this drama and one things clear, they're all st*rfkers. This guy included.

What is a man who claims he is an LA actor, who has pinned a photo of him and Paris Hilton, doing chasing around a celebrities mother. Same with the woman. Do these people have lives.

The women in the small town around Lynne, of course it's natural. They gravitate toward people like her, nothing goes on there.

Realise any screenshot could have been manipulated and taken out of context. This guy is just being a typical queen and it's just tragic. Play with fire, get burned.

Also recordings made when the other person isn't aware is a very illegal thing, you're not allowing the person to consent so I imagine no outlet will ever buy those.

As for this man, just go off grid and find a normal job. Does this fame Sh and drama really matter.

Also, when you scroll down his insta, there are tooons of photos with celebrities. What a wannabe :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm not mad tho they're tearing each other apart. Pathetic :flop_britney_candies:s

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not Lynne threatening Jacob saying Laura Lynn’s husband is an excellent attorney yet couldn’t finish to help Brit get one in the c ship! Lynne is disgusting!

THANK YOU! I noticed that too lol like what a absolute trash bag of a Mother! Shame on her! She'll run to a lawyer for some petty drama against her friend. But she draws the line at her own daughters' freedom and autonomy....

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.