Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I said something very similar to your comment sounds like we got the same vibes, he's playing the victim he was booted out of the circle.

He doesn't care about Britney, he cares more about having access to Serenity, Lynne and all the Britney stuff he could get in my opinion. 

Yes! Glad I'm not making this up and you can see it! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: This is such a big, big mess. Not so much for Britney though. It makes her look even better when she tries to get rid of everyone! Also, this could work in Britney's favour and the deposition! I hope he spills some more stuff...

12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay, here is some more tea from Jacob's instagram video. Will try and summarise but I don't really get it myself:orangu_orangutan_ape:....

Real Housewives Tea GIF

The beginning of the relationship downfall between Jasen (the short-haired woman. We've seen pictures of her in B's bathroom at Serenity and she's another Britney superfan), Lynn and Jacob (the one who got kicked out and taking these screenshots!) at Jasen's birthday. Where Jacob invited the HouseinHabitat wench and her photographer. He won't say exactly what happened. But in the previous video he claimed that Lynn and Jasen weren't very happy that she was there!

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

He goes on to compare the evening to a feeling of 'sinking of the titanic' and a 'slow motion car wreck'. Jessica (house in habit wench) knows what went down as she was witness.. My guess is this might be included in her new expose? (Not sure why he even invited her?)

Jacob asked things he shouldn't off. He's not ready to talk about it (lol) 

Jensen's husband threatened to beat him up over him being gay?? (i'm so confused! lmao)

Brynn (no idea who she is) is apparently texting Britney and giving her problems??

Tea Time Omg GIF

That's all I could gather... Sorry if it doesn't make total sense! I don't totally understand what is happening but that's what I could gather from his story!

It basically looks like he's having a full on meltdown because he's no longer in the circle so he's showing everything and mentioning it ALL! 

Real Housewives GIF by Jason Clarke

You can watch his story here. https://www.instagram.com/jacobdiamondofficial/?hl=en 

It's his most recent one!

From what he’s said in previous posts, Jansen’s kids were pestering him all night asking if he was gay or if his bf was just his room mate when everybody knew damn well he was gay and they are together.

From what I can gather he made a scene about them making a point about him being gay, then the rest went turbo Deep South on him and threatened to kick his booty back where he came from.

Lynne and Jansen didn’t defend him, said he was a trouble causer and the other two obsessed freaky fans loved it every second of it.

He also feels Jansen’s hubby is in the closet as Jason Alexander told him he has hooked up with several men in the past, and believes this is why he’s gay hating so much. 

Edited by DanjaMouse
  • Love 3
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Yes! Glad I'm not making this up and you can see it! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: This is such a big, big mess. Not so much for Britney though. It makes her look even better when she tries to get rid of everyone! Also, this could work in Britney's favour and the deposition! I hope he spills some more stuff...

I hope he spills more but I'm not sure because usually when people start coming with receipts, they give the lukewarm ones as a signal to whoever their outing.

He indicated he won't say everything that happened at that party and in his last story said he wished everyone could've been friends.

To me he cares more about being in that circle than using the info he may have to help Britney. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Wtf @ “she has the teeth of a crazy person”. How low will her disgusting family go? Jansen should worry about her own face, what a pathetic excuse for a human being. 

Yeah, that part is esp. ridiculous, so now having bad teeth equates to being crazy??? I can’t with these people!!

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

From what he’s said in previous posts, Jansen’s kids were pestering him all night asking if he was gay or if his bf was just his room mate when everybody knew damn well he was gay and they are together.

From what I can gather he made a scene about them making a point about him being gay, then the rest went turbo Deep South on him and threatened to kick his booty back where he came from.

Lynne and Jansen didn’t defend him, said he was a trouble causer and the other two obsessed freaky fans loved it every second of it.

He also feels Jansen’s hubby is in the closet as Jason Alexander told him he has hooked up with several men in the past, and believes this is why he’s gay hating so much. 

Thanks for that i'm getting it more now! 

17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hope he spills more but I'm not sure because usually when people start coming with receipts, they give the lukewarm ones as a signal to whoever their outing.

He indicated he won't say everything that happened at that party and in his last story said he wished everyone could've been friends.

To me he cares more about being in that circle than using the info he may have to help Britney. 

Yeah, he's 100% sad he won't be going to Serenity or be getting anymore Britney wardrobe.

If we don't get any more information, we already have a couple of BIG things... One is about Lou inviting Jason to her church and them being in contact (which feels very sinister). The other is a little hint of information about an offshore bank account with Britney's money!

The last one i'm not sure about is about Kane running her instagram? How would they know that if she isn't talking to anyone? Cade maybe?

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah, he's 100% sad he won't be going to Serenity or be getting anymore Britney wardrobe.

If we don't get any more information, we already have a couple of BIG things... One is about Lou inviting Jason to her church and them being in contact (which feels very sinister). The other is a little hint of information about an offshore bank account with Britney's money!

Woah!! Where is this info about Lou and Jason??? Is it in Jacob's IG story?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Woah!! Where is this info about Lou and Jason??? Is it in Jacob's IG story?

Look at the quote below: 4th screenshot on the first section

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:
Okay, here is the screenshots for those who can't see twitter.

Private messages between Jansen Fitz (Britneys old/ex Friend?) and Jacob Diamond (Lynnes friend) (plus 1 fan message). Most notable out of this set is Jason Alexander going to Lou Taylor’s church and JL’s friend cat fishing him??

F7cXMm1WEAABQak?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMm2XMAAbG4i?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXMm9XEAAz5zE?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMmzWAAACLwz?format=jpg&name=large

Discussions about Cade, Michael Kane etc
F7cXNOBWQAElALh?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNORXAAAbSrs?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXNQGX0AACczs?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNN_XcAAgSPF?format=jpg&name=large

Jansen (claiming? Speculating?) that Britneys billion dollars is in an offshore bank account.
F7cXNwgXMAATMok?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to @freebritplease on Twitter 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

The last one i'm not sure about is about Kane running her instagram? How would they know that if she isn't talking to anyone? Cade maybe?

He just posted more stories of Jessica and the card she got, it's so cringy how they're always playing Britney's music you can hear "Walk On By" in the background.

Ever more cringy Jessica is holding Lynne's book "Through the storm" and there's a basket for her in the home with the book "Heart To Heart".

Kathy Bates No GIF by Laff

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He just posted more stories of Jessica and the card she got, it's so cringy how they're always playing Britney's music you can hear "Walk On By" in the background.

Ever more cringy Jessica is holding Lynne's book "Through the storm" and there's a basket for her in the home with the book "Heart To Heart".

Kathy Bates No GIF by Laff

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Just seen... The sheer crassness of it all made me literally curl up in a ball. How can human beings be so shameless... Shameless isn't even the right word for them. I can't... 

• Love 3

The question was what Lou said to Jason in the backroom of the church. Do you remember that Jason wrote and posted a letter to Lynne with a bible quote and an apology. That sounds like something Lou would have inspired or even dictated. Note: the apology is to Lynne, not to Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.