Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Just now, jor to tha deezy said:

I mean...still....it will have to get taxed at some point. Idk. I'm confused on how Jansen would know any of this. 

Seems like Lynne has loose lips so probably filled her in on what she knows. From what I gather in these text messages they have group chats discussing Britney’s case, and Lynne/Jacob have seemed to discuss the legal-related topics too. In a previous one he leaked between himself and Lynne, they were talking about the money. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

That was so creepy like why is Lynne giving Britney's stuff to this random guy.

Yeah wtf is she doing!? It's so creepy and weird... I'm glad Britney isn't talking to ANY of these obsessed weirdos.

22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did you see the post of Jansen in the chat talking about Britney's 1 billion is hidden offshore?

I'm shook! These people are in the inner circle and confirming that! I took screenshots of that convo. Will post them all on here soon...

• Like 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Yeah wtf is she doing!? It's so creepy and weird... I'm glad Britney isn't talking to ANY of these obsessed weirdos.

I'm shook! These people are in the inner circle and confirming that! I took screenshots of that convo. Will post them all on here soon...

Thanks for screenshotting it, and yes they have info, the sad part is if this guy wasn't pushed out the group we wouldn't be getting any of this tea.

All of them are complicit and seem to know a lot, Fe included. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

They also mentioned something about the status of limitation ,that because Rosengart filled the paper work on time, the money´s case is still ongoing, it seems they are worried about that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People need to stop attacking him, he's got a ton of videos, messages and info and if people start attacking he may stop posting.

Asking why he’s freely accepting gifts that’s aren’t Lynnes to give away isn’t attacking him in fairness. 

Thats a valid question even if he is spilling the dirt now, it just reeks of ‘I was okay with it until I got pushed out’. Just like the rest of them.

Edited by Vegas High
  • Like 5

Does anyone know a good site to upload these screenshots and post them here?

Spoiler

Preferably anonymously :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

There's a REALLY interesting one regarding Jason getting invited to Lou's church and being taken to the back to discuss things. I would NOT be surprised if Lou planned him crashing her wedding... That's so scary to think! :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Lynne chooses to hang out with them tbh. They’re like half her age and stans of her daughter. 

This exactly. Lynne thinking her daughter's fans are her friends and let them inside her home. I mean they're not even hiding their obsession with fame and money AND Britney.

"Also, that guy has 24k followers yet a little over 50 likes on his pictures."

I know it's quite sad I checked his insta real quick and he seems to be all about becoming rich and famous or being surrounded by famous people and show luxury brands but then...he has 2 comments on his posts and 30 likes. Not that it matters but .....:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Maybe it's time for this man to grow up a little bit.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Vegas High said:

Asking why he’s freely accepting gifts that’s aren’t Lynnes to give away isn’t attacking him in fairness. 

Thats a valid question even if he is spilling the dirt now, it just reeks of ‘I was okay with it until I got pushed out’. Just like the rest of them.

I don't think that's a bad question and I do agree about them all being complicit I'm just saying people hopefully won't go overboard.

He's probably going to get a cease and desist from Lynne's attorney at some point and we need everything we can get. 

• Love 3
Just now, Alio said:

This exactly. Lynne thinking her daughter's fans are her friends and let them inside her home. I mean they're not even hiding their obsession with fame and money AND Britney.

"Also, that guy has 24k followers yet a little over 50 likes on his pictures."

I know it's quite sad I checked his insta real quick and he seems to be all about becoming rich and famous or being surrounded by famous people and show luxury brands but then...he has 2 comments on his posts and 30 likes. Not that it matters but .....:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Maybe it's time for this man to grow up a little bit.

For real he has a lot of pics with celebs but I didn't notice them following him. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real he has a lot of pics with celebs but I didn't notice them following him. 

But what's his point with all those pictures with Britney's mother, Paris Hilton's mother, all of Hollywood's grandmothers ......he's 40 years old.

I mean it's none of my business but it seems so weird to me that every member from Britney's family seems to be surrounded by these fame-hungry people ....... But hey Bryan once said "our fans". :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who's the hunk in the black shirt of the first photo? And the dude sipping on Dr. Pepper in the video? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: They're hot.

Edit: Also, who the heck are any and all of these people? I've never heard of any of them lol

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britton GORL YOU NEVER CHANGE, it's so nice to see you! 
:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.