Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

These videos he's been posting are so creepy and all of these allegations.

The tea has been hot again this morning, he had a 2 hour conversation with Jason Alexander who claims he was ***ually abused by one of the ladies and that Jansen's husband has had relations with men in the past. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7qu3v9o09c4gu4wilivda

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did you see the post of Jansen in the chat talking about Britney's 1 billion is hidden offshore?

OMG not just yet! I'll look for that next!

I'm just watching the insta story videos of them smelling Britney's scarf? That Jacob was gifted by Lynn! Lynn is even smelling it and getting her friends to smell it too! This is INSANE and disturbing...

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7qu3v9o09c4gu4wilivda

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

OMG not just yet! I'll look for that next!

I'm just watching the insta story videos of them smelling Britney's scarf? That Jacob was gifted by Lynn! Lynn is even smelling it and getting her friends to smell it too! This is INSANE and disturbing to say the least...

That was so creepy like why is Lynne giving Britney's stuff to this random guy.

• Like 7
Just now, james.a1993 said:

He’s deleted all the comments that were on that video of him getting that dream within a dream shirt….

Apart from the one that actually feels sorry for him that is. The rest weren’t too kind

People need to stop attacking him, he's got a ton of videos, messages and info and if people start attacking he may stop posting.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.