Michael Myers learns Britney’s knife dance

Cqleb

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Who cares what people think though?
those who know, know. I don’t get why we should care. Her ig videos don’t remove iconic moments from history. It’s all still there and I revisit it now and again like you do with anyone else. I don’t hear elvis and think about the bad stuff. 

What bad stuff happened to Elvis other than he got fat?

The difference is there was no social media and camera phones back when Elvis was alive,

so we dont know if he acted erratic as well.

Yeah well Britney's reputation matters because now to most people she is seen as a joke and if she wants to keep making money from her legacy, she should be more cautious of what she posts otherwise she will have to work but people won't buy her new music and products.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What bad stuff happened to Elvis other than he got fat?

The difference is there was no social media and camera phones back when Elvis was alive,

so we dont know if he acted erratic as well.

Yeah well Britney's reputation matters because now to most people she is seen as a joke and if she wants to keep making money from her legacy, she should be more cautious of what she posts otherwise she will have to work but people won't buy her new music and products.

What I’m saying is all of that stuff isn’t our problem. If anyone, shouldn’t Britney care about that? I just don’t see what her future market value has to do with us and what other people think of her.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

What I’m saying is all of that stuff isn’t our problem. If anyone, shouldn’t Britney care about that? I just don’t see what her future market value has to do with us and what other people think of her.

Well when she posts those videos and pictures, they become public and the GP will comment regardless whether we like it or not.

I honestly am not upset about the potential reality that Britney may never be a popstar again like lots of fans,

if she doesn't want to work anymore that's fine.

However if she keeps tarnishing her reputation and brand, then how is she gonna survive?

Yes she has millions but eventually it will run out.

Nothing lasts forever.

• Haha 1
On 9/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, princessmimi said:

Well when she posts those videos and pictures, they become public and the GP will comment regardless whether we like it or not.

I honestly am not upset about the potential reality that Britney may never be a popstar again like lots of fans,

if she doesn't want to work anymore that's fine.

However if she keeps tarnishing her reputation and brand, then how is she gonna survive?

Nothing lasts forever.

Again, what I’m saying is, 1) why does it matter to us what strangers comment about her? If what she posts is funny for others, so? I remember her iconic moments, they aren’t erased from history because someone else thinks she’s crazy or a joke. People have hated on Britney since the very beginning - it’s not a new thing so I’m confused why anyone would care. Also, 
we really don’t need to concern ourselves with her finances. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Aylaskye said:

Again, what I’m saying is, 1) why does it matter to us what strangers comment about her? If what she posts is funny for others, so? I remember her iconic moments, they aren’t erased from history because someone else thinks she’s crazy or a joke. People have hated on Britney since the very beginning - it’s not a new thing so I’m confused why anyone would care. Also, 
we really don’t need to concern ourselves with her finances. 

I'm just saying that when the time comes and she does need more money,

she also needs support from the GP as well for she can have a successful album, book or just any merchandise.

I mean look what happened with Glory and Britney Jean,

they flopped hard and I think it had to do with the GP not caring cause I'm sure all of us bought the albums when it came out but they still werent big hits.

I'm not saying she has to people please cause I don't believe in that but just in keep in mind,

she has to have the rest of the world on her corner if she wants to have success and make profits.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

this is ICONIC tbh :bouncey:

Epitome of iconic and any “fan” who says otherwise is just a judgmental spectator looking to have control over her and her image. Love these “fans” who are pressed about her finances, trust and believe there will never come a time where Britney is broke and if there is she has and knows enough people in high places who still tremendously care about her, she doesn’t need the general public to help, she’s good. Keep up the amazing knife dancing work Britney, hopefully you professionally incorporate into your routine one day and make lemonade out of these lemon fans. 😂😇

Edited by Poopstar
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I'm just saying that when the time comes and she does need more money,

she also needs support from the GP as well for she can have a successful album, book or just any merchandise.

I mean look what happened with Glory and Britney Jean,

they flopped hard and I think it had to do with the GP not caring cause I'm sure all of us bought the albums when it came out but they still werent big hits.

I'm not saying she has to people please cause I don't believe in that but just in keep in mind,

she has to have the rest of the world on her corner if she wants to have success and make profits.

I just cannot imagine for the life of me thinking any of this stuff and concerning myself with a millionaires finances and future financial situation.No one knows how much Britney has in the bank, but I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine? If we’re all getting by then I’m pretty sure Britney will manage. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

I just cannot imagine for the life of me thinking any of this stuff and concerning myself with a millionaires finances and future financial situation.No one knows how much Britney has in the bank, but I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine? If we’re all getting by then I’m pretty sure Britney will manage. 

It’s bc some of these fans secretly wanted to be her conservator they wish they were Jaime (her dad) and had control of every aspect of her life and career. They are no better than team con lol they want to iron out every aspect of her life to their liking, her videos are still posted and not suspended, her lawyer reached out to tmz and corrected the story, Britney is still a free women, so this is much to do about nothing, infact it might be genius marketing before her book, bc that’s all what everyone is meme’ing and talking about so the book becomes that much more intriguing 😏 😙😉

Edited by Poopstar
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2023 at 8:51 AM, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m not sure if it’s funny or sad. The idea is hilarious and the execution is great, but knowing she’s not exactly well just makes it feel wrong to laugh at. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: I can’t watch it knowing she ended up cutting herself. 

People are such softies. The talent to do that and not cut herself is the real story. Performers do this **** all the time 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

I'm not concerned, Im just saying something that eventually can be a reality.

But then again, she probably gets money from royalties, streaming and merchandise sold online

On 9/28/2023 at 5:39 PM, princessmimi said:

That's definitively not how money works, dude. hahah

Britney, her children, her grandchildren and maybe even her gran granchildren won't have to work a single day in their lives if they do not want to. She has a fortune. That's the whole reason the conservatorship was put in place. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not concerned, Im just saying something that eventually can be a reality.

But then again, she probably gets money from royalties, streaming and merchandise sold online

She also makes quite a bit on interest alone every month.. So if she's smart she'll never worry about money if she stays within a budget with the interest alone.. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Poopstar said:

It’s bc some of these fans secretly wanted to be her conservator they wish they were Jaime (her dad) and had control of every aspect of her life and career. They are no better than team con lol they want to iron out every aspect of her life to their liking, her videos are still posted and not suspended, her lawyer reached out to tmz and corrected the story, Britney is still a free women, so this is much to do about nothing, infact it might be genius marketing before her book, bc that’s all what everyone is meme’ing and talking about so the book becomes that much more intriguing 😏 😙😉

This! I hate how her "fans" complain about every damn move she makes, every video she posts, every sentence she writes. That's ******* messed up. If you don't like her content, just press the unfollow button and go mind your bussiness (*****). "Oooh she is ruining her career" like WTF do you all know about having a career in the first place? i mean she is the legendary miss britney spears and you're all a bunch of gay mean pathetic irrelevant people. they should worry about building a career for themselves before trying to give someone advice. 

• Love 1
On 9/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, Joel Santos said:

Britney's relevance nowadays is the worst possible. Outside of the fan bubble, she's a joke in every corner of the Internet. Do you really think anyone wants that kind of "relevance"?

I'm pretty sure Britney has internet (oh she has). And she is pretty aware about the mean jokes and comments people make about her. And you know what she does about it? Nothing. She just dont give a tiny little single **** and just keep doing her thing over and over again. That's called authenticity, integrity, self esteem and etc. Things you're probably not familiar with and that's why you're so worried about what others think about you. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block