Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This place definitely devolved back to exhell with all the comments I’m reading on this and many other posts recently. I’ve never seen so much defending of her family and team con since before 2019. 

I can see why a lot of members are taking a break.

Britney isn’t doing herself or anyone favors by posting this kind of questionable content which unfortunately sparks a lot of negative discourse. And not just on here but in the real world. In fact, we’re pretty easy on her here. If you were to go to any other forum or Twitter, or in the real world, you would see that everyone who isn’t a fan is essentially dragging her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

The comments here are so insulting. You should not call yourselves fans. 

Britney IS going to therapy. She was written a BOOK about her trauma. It's going to take her time to get it alllll out of her system. What more do you want? 

Would you tell a r.a.pe victim to get it together?An victim of domestic violence?

You guys disgust me.

The ONLY thing Britney did wrong is posting everything on Instagram for the world to see. She needs tough love from the people and team around her. But that is it.

• Love 4
On 9/26/2023 at 8:51 PM, princessmimi said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

At this point idk why I even bother trying to understand her captions.

It’s like she’s typing while having millions of thoughts racing all at once and is writing every single one of them.

I think its a form of therapy for her. Alot of therapists suggest writing thoughts out, difference is that britney sometimes does it in public probably because she hasn't had a voice for a long time.

• Like 1
On 9/27/2023 at 11:36 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s a terrifying thought. The public opinion has certainly changed. I literally cringe looking at her dancing with those knives so close to her FACE and her body, especially knowing that she did get cut after all. It’s disturbing and literally uncomfortable to watch. I was thinking the exact same thing, that this is exactly like “LOOK! I AM A DANGER TO MYSELF AND OTHERS”. I also can’t watch the dogs and the cat (?) running away. 

I don’t know if we can diagnose her with bipolar though. It might as well be *****, combined with other mental health issues. That shower video was a real “oh sh.it” moment to me. 

Yeah it's just so much is adding up to me to make it seem like that.

The rambling and incoherent posts, the non stop energy, the dilated pupils, the grandiosity, it's all kinda telling. 😑

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

Yeah it's just so much is adding up to me to make it seem like that.

The rambling and incoherent posts, the non stop energy, the dilated pupils, the grandiosity, it's all kinda telling. 😑

Yep. I don’t know why but those those shower videos were the first time it hit me it might be more complicated than just mental health issues (which is complicated enough). I mean technically we’re just speculating, but let’s say that Daily Mail article from a while ago doesn’t seem as outrageous anymore.

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. I don’t know why but those those shower videos were the first time it hit me it might be more complicated than just mental health issues (which is complicated enough). I mean technically we’re just speculating, but let’s say that Daily Mail article from a while ago doesn’t seem as outrageous anymore.

I was more saying the things I listed do kinda point to bipolar mania. But the guy she's hanging around with is trouble too.

I don't think it's m***, but she did speak about losing lots of weight recently I think.

I dunno I used to be a m*** addict and it doesn't look like that to me if thats what you mean. Who knows anymore. It's odd behaviour and I'm surprised some fans think it's trauma healing.

If it is, it's an unhealthy way of dealing with it. In my opinion, and it is, only an opinion. 🩵

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.