Am I the only one seeing Exhale like this? I can't take it no more!

IamMax

17 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

No I did a thread about all of those ads popping out. And @Whitney Houstoni have iPhone 14 and it’s not a problem of my phone is the mo eh Jordan are getting from all the Britney haters in here and there are a lot of haters :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

How about to try different browser or switch to the desktop? ;)

I had these issues, but only sometimes. But in last months it's ok.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

How about to try different browser or switch to the desktop? ;)

I had these issues, but only sometimes. But in last months it's ok.

Yeah when I got a different laptop,

I stopped seeing it the website like that as well.

Maybe it can be also the laptop or whatever format the user is using that can be the reason why they see it that way :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you so much that would be great many of us have mentioned it's hard to do anything due to the ads covering notifications and the forum buttons ect.

Of course :) 

Yeah he's working on updating the website and as you can see he's done some changes like changing the colors of Exhale and the name of the Britney forum from Britney Spears Community to Britney Community.

He is a really nice guy, I don't get why he gets a lot of hate.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Of course :) 

Yeah he's working on updating the website and as you can see he's done some changes like changing the colors of Exhale and the name of the Britney forum from Britney Spears Community to Britney Community.

He is a really nice guy, I don't get why he gets a lot of hate.

I noticed the changes and I like them and the colors too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Probably the same reason you get a lot of hate as do I and others sis.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I noticed the changes and I like them and the colors too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Probably the same reason you get a lot of hate as do I and others sis.

Some people are never satisfied.

I remember a specific mod in the past who was very rude and not nice at all.

I'm glad they're gone.

I think the mods we have now are much nicer and kinder than that person. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block