Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

45 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You know, I get it y’all have your opinions, but it’s like the IG posts you freak out about the most only seem to make them more popular somehow. Nearly 400,000 likes on this one. 700 reply threads. I think if some of you are complaining about “social media yes men” then walk away and stop contributing to the statistics. 

That was my one argument to that one user. They called us enablers, yet they continue to comment and give Britney more attention. 

If you don’t like or support it, don’t watch and comment on it. Just that easy. We all know Britney reads the negative comments because she’s stated that in some of her posts, so idk how she’s being enabled by people going “yas queen”, but what do I know, I’m “an enabler”.

exactly GIF

Spoiler

Plus her comments are disabled and I highly doubt she’s coming on here reading the comments.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Amber Kervahn said:

You have GOT to be kidding..... right?? 

This isn't "inspired by Shakira". Especially considering the media has put out there she's fascinated with knives, you'd think someone with a good sense of judgement would refrain from POSTING themselves dancing around with them.... no matter how "inspired" you are. This has nothing to do with Shakira. You guys are reaching.

I know we all don't want to admit it... but come on. Just because she needs help doesn't make her any less of an icon. If we truly, TRULY love Britney Spears.... we will be honest with ourselves and each other and admit something isn't right. We may not know exactly and we can speculate all day... but it's very, very apparent. 

You mean all the “media” with “a source close to Britney”. Girl bye. It’s scary to think that there are people who actually believe everything they read. And yes I believe she was inspired. I actually think she’s rehearsing her knife dance for her new Vegas residency I mean the same media you are referring to are also reporting she has a new Vegas residency 🤣

7 hours ago, ferref118 said:

Guys I rewatched the video and yes its still distressing and just kinda wrong but there’s also an element of artistry to it. If you analyze her dancing it actually flows really well with the 90s ethereal backgrlund music. Even the clapping of the knives goes in sync with the music. Not to mention her body looks amazing and she looks pretty. She has those britney performing gazing eyes. She radiates artistry even through her trouble times. She’s a legend. She’s Britney Spears !

Yeah, I can understand the controversy that this video causes, but on the other hand, I've watched it several times and I'm hooked. Britney's seriousness and sharpness of movement, her beauty, the three cute little dogs, the sound of the knife, the dogs running away in surprise, the fact that Britney dared to upload this, I'm kind of into it overall.

• Love 1

Lol she is an artist and is playing at home with a (fake) knives!

She was doing way more dangerous stuff and nobody cared.. you are a mess

p.s. How can a knife fall into a dog and hurt them? Do you ever saw a knife or do u have them in your houses?! If u do please call the police asap they might hurt you or someone :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

p.p.s. It’s a unusual video I get it but not because it’s dangerous.. it’s just not what people get used to but dancing with a snake was the same + it was way more dangerous so

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

This is lady is claiming that Team CON are submitting fake blind items about her and the knife video in particular

(I mean, bi’s are not to be trusted anyway)

but wtf 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

that is absurd 

Could be, but Britney literally is giving material to make blinds and tabloids headlines.

Obviously some of them would talk about the dogs there.

Her family doesn't need to do anything right now. Britney has been doing the damage by herself.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Could be, but Britney literally is giving material to make blinds and tabloids headlines.

Obviously some of them would talk about the dogs there.

Her family doesn't need to do anything right now. Britney has been doing the damage by herself.

Sadly I think it’s a self fulfilling prophecy tbh. She was conditioned, manipulated and groomed by CON, more than I think she even realises. This type of behaviour is a direct product of years of abuse and conditioning from the c-ship imo

And unfortunately I think it might still be going on behind the scenes from that cryptic post about her current situation (and I hate to sound like B-Anon) but it’s starting to look like the people around her are connected to CON. Atleast imo.

I also think Sam was working for CON and TMZ throughout the marriage (just my opinion) and encouraging behaviour like with the basketball player and continuing to manipulate her to act out.

Sadly,  she has a lot powerful people (loucifer) with connections out to get her 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But im hoping the backlash from the video will force her to protect herself more online. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sadly I think it’s a self fulfilling prophecy tbh. She was conditioned, manipulated and groomed by CON, more than I think she even realises. This type of behaviour is a direct product of years of abuse and conditioning from the c-ship imo

And unfortunately I think it might still be going on behind the scenes from that cryptic post about her current situation (and I hate to sound like B-Anon) but it’s starting to look like the people around her are connected to CON. Atleast imo.

I also think Sam was working for CON and TMZ throughout the marriage (just my opinion) and encouraging behaviour like with the basketball player and continuing to manipulate her to act out.

Sadly,  she has a lot powerful people (loucifer) with connections out to get her 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But im hoping the backlash from the video will force her to protect herself more online. 

Agreed. She seems stuck, even tho the c-ship ended. It definitely affects her way more than she probably think. 

Lot of things are still weird behind the scenes,  I don't care if people call me banon for thinking like this lol. Better than living a delusion that everything's fine.

I never trusted people around Britney and she should stay away from everyone that was there during the c-ship. Scam and Cade clearly worked for Jamie and only changed sides publicly to save their reputation and be her "saviors". They manipulated not only her, but the fans and GP. 

And yes, the bizarre episodes like the basketball player, the restaurant stories, and many other stuff from her IG seems like were pushed by others, even somehow staged to caught Britney in a certain way. 

Britney doesn't help herself, but the amount of weird things in less than two years after the end of the cship is... sus. 

Lou, CAA and Sony are way more powerful than old Jamie.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, toxicjs said:

You mean all the “media” with “a source close to Britney”. Girl bye. It’s scary to think that there are people who actually believe everything they read. And yes I believe she was inspired. I actually think she’s rehearsing her knife dance for her new Vegas residency I mean the same media you are referring to are also reporting she has a new Vegas residency 🤣

You're missing my point. I never said i believed the media. I said you'd think with the media reporting that crap she wouldn't scare the **** out of her fans and postherself dancing with knives without stating she was inspired by Shakira. If she had said that from the start i maybe might understand.... I get it, we all want to believe she's okay. I hope I'm wrong. I really do. Bye, girl. See you at the Vegas residency that she will NEVER do. She didn't want to do it then, i highly doubt she wants to now. Only time will tell. 

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Agreed. She seems stuck, even tho the c-ship ended. It definitely affects her way more than she probably think. 

Lot of things are still weird behind the scenes,  I don't care if people call me banon for thinking like this lol. Better than living a delusion that everything's fine.

I never trusted people around Britney and she should stay away from everyone that was there during the c-ship. Scam and Cade clearly worked for Jamie and only changed sides publicly to save their reputation and be her "saviors". They manipulated not only her, but the fans and GP. 

And yes, the bizarre episodes like the basketball player, the restaurant stories, and many other stuff from her IG seems like were pushed by others, even somehow staged to caught Britney in a certain way. 

Britney doesn't help herself, but the amount of weird things in less than two years after the end of the cship is... sus. 

Lou, CAA and Sony are way more powerful than old Jamie.

Sadly I trusted Sam and Cade but now my opinions have changed. I could be wrong and I really hope that I am  but too many little red flags about Cade I.e meet ups with Larry, TMZ, the paps being called the night she got chicken, her cryptic posts about her current situation, the constant reports she’s doing Vegas when she’s told us she’s left the industry and then Mariahs assistants TikTok.

IDK I’m probably reaching and I really do hope I’m wrong.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Where tf is the snake tattoo on her back?  Is she still posting old videos?

It’s there if you squint but it’s really faint esp in the light 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.