Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

i keep hoping she goes like "just kidding guys, this was all part of project rose and a little social experiment i wanted to do after the cship ended" and then proceed to give the most deep, intense and long interview of her life exposing all of her abusers and bullies :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

jk, but stanning her has become SO difficult at this point. i can't defend her anymore.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Agree! Justifying anything that Britney does is as weird as the stuff she does on her IG. She's not performing at the VMAs or on stage, she's just 'dancing' in her living room with knives and recording herself, with her dogs looking a bit scared. Not funny at all imo :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

Im not justifying what she is doing just  saying there are double standards. I'm sorry but Shakira dancing beautifully even with fake knives is stills weird as hell I don't understand and don't see the appeal in that. Also it's possible Britney did it being inspired by Shakira. 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

How can you not LOVE this post ?

She has been accused of hiding knives and being dangerous, Shakira did it like a week ago and Britney has the perfect excuse to live up to the rumors. This is for me Britney the performer, the controversial artist in such a different light.

If she decided to work  right now, she would be coming for blood.

And you all are worried, she may hurt herself or the dogs.

You know what? If people call you crazy and dangerous and you start acting like what they call you why it makes them so worried? Isn't it expected?

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Let's pretend Taryn is Britney 

I wonder if some Britney fans would say she is normal here and everything's fine. Because I noticed many fans on twitter wrote Taryn needs help, even making fun of her.

Why only excuses when it's Britney, right?

Let's be honest. If Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna and any other major popstar had an Instagram like Britney's... People here for sure would find a problem, weird, bizarre, scary.

Our fanbase loves acting lol

First off, this is not a Crossroads reboot LOL -  it's just the same movie playing in theaters for 2 days only. Having clarified that, she'll get paid according to what her SAG-AFTRA union says. If she signed for movie residuals, then she'll get the correct amount of money like the rest of the cast and crew. She does not own the movie rights so they don't need her permission to play it. In Britney's case, they confirmed they asked for her agreement on this, after all she's the star of the movie :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Second, she's a mess in that video! She sounds bitter and upset, as if her career never took off which is pretty sad. I never understood her casting in this movie, she's way worse than Britney's performance. But she's a grown up woman, she'll be okay :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm just glad Zoe Saldana has had an amazing career after Crossroads :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

This is um... odd.

Yep 100% inspired by Shakira... 

But Britney you know you can just go perform at the VMA's too if you want right?

By the way, those aren't prop knives, but it looks like she added that later...

I support Brit, but this is REALLY feeding into negativity about her, If you look at her insta, it's the bad/weird/odd posts that are getting attention.

I think she forgot she can get attention from healthy positive things, she's Britney Spears :/

I hate to say, but it is literally like watching a trainwreck again, this isn't trauma healing, if anything this is self sabotage.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

There have been several websites spreading that Britney was sometimes aggressive and there was even a story that TMZ spread that Britney took a knife to her room to sleep while she was with Sam.

That video is not trolling on her part. It's clueless and completely irresponsible for her to post a video playing with knives for the whole world to see. Britney keeps giving more and more ammunition to all these people who say she's crazy. And you know what's worse? If she continues like this, I have no doubt that we will soon see news that her parents or boys want to put her back in conservatorship because they "fear for her life". And the worst of all is that with these bizarre posts she only further increases this narrative that she is unstable and could put her life in danger.

Obviously this is NOT what I wish for her, but unfortunately I don't doubt it will happen. Remember the rumor at the beginning of the year that said they tried to put her again in the facility? I'm really afraid of that..

And that's MY opinion.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ImUnreleased said:

Prop knives do look real but do NOT sound real because they aren’t made of metal. There is a whole sound department hired to layer “foley” sound effects over fake-sounding props, one example being that fake knives don’t sound like heavy metal because they aren’t heavy metal. Love her to death but girlfriend took those out of her kitchen. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 minutes ago, timito said:

Im not justifying what she is doing just  saying there are double standards. I'm sorry but Shakira dancing beautifully even with fake knives is stills weird as hell I don't understand and don't see the appeal in that. Also it's possible Britney did it being inspired by Shakira. 

Look, I have not seen Shakira's performance coz I could not care less about her, but I'm ware she did some stuff with knives. Do I like it? No, but I know in some cultures there are some dagger dance and stuff like that so I have to respect that.

Having said that, is Britney performing or rehearsing for a show with these knives? It does not look like it. She's just recording herself in her living room, with that look to me are real knives, and her dogs playing around. I don't have double standards, I actually do not care about her being naked on IG, but dancing with knives is a whole different level imo :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

When Britney posts one of these spinning videos holding a rattle snake she found in the woods some people will unironically defend it like "bUt whEn sHe DiD iT oN sTaGe it wAs fInE"

The equivalence ain't equalizing :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

LMAO sorry that made me laugh so loudly

Imagining her recreating Slave with a random wild snake she found outside :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.