Usher confirmed as the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show headliner

CentralCJ

Sorry but I can’t look at Usher the same after the story came out about his d’s “green discharge” and h word. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
I wanted Miley. The only way it would work with Usher was if it was 90s themed and had acts from that time co-headline. I’m thinking Spice Girls, BSB, Alanis, Pearl Jam, Diddy (he’s a great performer). Add Janet as a surprise. That would be dope.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I’ve seriously never seen an artist who was so huge fall so hard…

I mean, late 90’s and early 2000’s he was one of the top male entertainers period. Even early 2010’s. I just don’t get why his songs went down in quality so much and why he just mostly disappeared. 

Like what happened???

Most artists that came out in the 90s have gone through the same thing. 

check out his new single “ good good” it’s very 2000s R&B vibe. 

14 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Sorry but I can’t look at Usher the same after the story came out about his d’s “green discharge” and h word. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
I wanted Miley. The only way it would work with Usher was if it was 90s themed and had acts from that time co-headline. I’m thinking Spice Girls, BSB, Alanis, Pearl Jam, Diddy (he’s a great performer). Add Janet as a surprise. That would be dope.

We know this isn't going to happen :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, bas che said:

Did you just casually ignore the fact that On The Floor existed? Apart from Yeah, I can’t recall any hit of his that is not considered radio fodder

You don't know "Burn", "My Boo" or "Love In This Club"?  12 number ones in the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, 14 top 10 singles and 8 number ones in the Hot 100 apart "Yeah" he have.

Edited by descg
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.