Britney driving in her new car with her new assistant (video)

8 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Hey Britney! Hey girly! Show us who’s driving babe!  (speaks in baby voice so she doesn’t get suspicious)

god let it not the the man whose name we do not speak. The evil one who replaced Sam. The one that was in the shower. Scared Classic Film GIF by Shudder

I don’t think is him, ET confirmed that Britney has called it off once she knew his criminal records. Could be a woman? It’d be better if it is?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The only assistant I trust is Felicia :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Nah its called drain the swamp . Find new people . Now ditch Cade . If she already has not done so… she was mentioning that people new her location. TMZs last little spy.  She kinda should have ditched them all in the beginning yet I am sure it was not that easy. Yet shes figured it out. More leeches. Scam needed to go . She figured that out .. I loved seeing them smile .. she was happy .  I hated when he picked her up from her forced stay . She was on so many meds . It was awful. He always seemed shady , now hes like look at me ?? Wait look ? Umm my old wife is paying for my place . I hope she stops being nice to that guy . Let him work for his life . I hope she finds quality. Just look at his gram. You protect people you love . Yet many just wanted to capitalize. He wanted her fame and connections. After the wedding made sense her getting annoyed . He was still hi TMZ. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

I don’t think is him, ET confirmed that Britney has called it off once she knew his criminal records. Could be a woman? It’d be better if it is?

Didn't you listen to the slow version of the video she posted yesterday? The voice of a man could be heard saying affectionate things to her

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

You’re not worried, you’re just here to bash her and hoping for reactions. It’s getting old, just like your face

They have an ignore users option on here for a reason. Utilize it instead of complaining. I ignore users all the time. It’ll probably make your experience here better too.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Derrick said:

They have an ignore users option on here for a reason. Utilize it instead of complaining. I ignore users all the time. It’ll probably make your experience here better too.

Exactly the same few users come in thread after thread whining and complaining especially since most people said Britney looks beautiful they still find a reason to moan!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Huh, all I heard dude say was “I need a colorist, someone needs to come color my ****”

Brit said "it's like a phase you go for like" and that criminal said "with me" and then she continues talking about colors and emotions and felon guy says "you're better than that" 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Maria962 said:

Didn't you listen to the slow version of the video she posted yesterday? The voice of a man could be heard saying affectionate things to her

No, because though I'm a fan of her I don't follow her on IG. I don't follow celebs on IG. In a few days of the week, I'll check her IG just to see what she's been up to. So you are sure is him? The person's voice sounds like the guy when he did the interview with the paps??

Edited by AZBH27
7 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

No, because though I'm a fan of her I don't follow her on IG. I don't follow celebs on IG. In a few days of the week, I'll check her IG just to see what she's been up to. So you are sure is him? The person's voice sounds like the guy when he did the interview with the paps??

Sounds a lot like his voice and accent 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block