The woman In me is 50% off

nevs1212

2 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Seriously the Diamond and the Bunny doesn’t have anything nice to say… why aren’t they given a warning, yet? I called them out the other day for bashing every thread on this site and I got the warning???… is this site run systematically fair??

Wait you got a warning for calling out other users being bullies? I’m just…:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Where is the evidence that the GP is not buying the book because of her instagram posts? “Fans” making these statements without facts are the same fans Britney does not care for. These statements do more damage than good

Just look at how the GP treats her and basically mocks her for her IG.

But I think the book will still be a hit regardless because of her legend status.

I'm just saying that lots of people who are not in her fanbase judge her for her posts which is sad but the truth, that's all.

10 hours ago, nevs1212 said:

@bitbitboi

Why am I a troll ? And who the hell reads terms and conditions when buying a book.. I’m hardly signing a contract to buy a house. 

grow up.. I bought the book and can’t wait to read it! I just stated it’s now half price. Smh

You said you cancelled your purchase and then bought the book again. You didn't need to do that. The explanation is there on the website, I recommend you to read it.

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Just look at how the GP treats her and basically mocks her for her IG.

But I think the book will still be a hit regardless because of her legend status.

I'm just saying that lots of people who are not in her fanbase judge her for her posts which is sad but the truth, that's all.

Princessmimi, it is IG. Everyone mocks everyone on that social media platform.

People even mock and complain about viral videos of random non-famous mothers not being "good enough" to take care of their own babies. What's more, if it is a famous person???

Is not just IG, but the Daily Mail even if the post isn't anything bad, people will still find a reason to mock it. Just the other day DM posted a throwback of Princess Diana and you'd have seen the comment section. What's more, the person has passed and those people still insult and complain about her.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Princessmimi, it is IG. Everyone mocks everyone on that social media platform.

People even mock and complain about viral videos of random non-famous mothers not being "good enough" to take care of their own babies. What's more, if it is a famous person???

Is not just IG, but the Daily Mail even if the post isn't anything bad, people will still find a reason to mock it. Just the other day DM posted a throwback of Princess Diana and you'd have seen the comment section. What's more, the person has passed and those people still insult and complain about her.

Yeah but I mean you gotta admit that ever since Britney became famous,

for some reason people are much more critical of her than most celebs.

Heck even before things went downhill in her life and she had the perfect teeny bopper persona,

she was still criticized and judged.

But yeah I do see what you mean though and it is true.

People just like to mock others in general especially online.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.