Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

5 minutes ago, Marjoram said:

****. If this is Soliz, those comments that she might be on m*** might be true. Especially with her obsession with her weight and body image. Stimulants suppress your appetite. 
Maybe the rumors regarding her cheating on Sam could also be true. 

I really hope she is doing well and that she doesn’t prove that the conservatorship was actually needed. 
Where is her so called bff cade? 

I hate that her post conservatorship behavior has made it seem that it was actually necessary . 

A conservatorship is never needed unless someone can not provide or feed themselves point blank. Millions of people in this world have mental disabilities or substance abuse issues and never get into a conservatorship. Stop with this narrative Jesus..And yes I find this video disturbing and she needs some help. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

No. I think this video is disturbing, but whatever this is… it’s the result of the con abuse. In no way does this justify the conservatorship, if anything it only shows how damaging it’s been.

I was a fan in 2007 and I do think the con helped her at first because it gave her a chance to slow down and kept trash like Lutfi away. But the master plan was NOT to help her, even if it did help at first, and it did NOT need to go on for as long as it did. Let’s not forget it was planned by Lou Taylor who is literally a maniac who should be behind bars. 

The thing is the conservatorship abuse made her not trust psychologists and psychiatrists. 
She really needs a lot of therapy as she has a lot of anger and trauma. 
She has been abandoned by everyone she loves and has no one in her life at the moment. She is extremely vulnerable but in the end she is a grown woman who should know better than to date a man previously imprisoned for m***. 

She’s currently going through a divorce with someone she’s loved for the past 6 years, but instead of dealing with the emotions she’s sleeping with this trash man and possibly doing *****. 
She already said before that she made a mistake letting in bad people in her life, don’t know why she’s doing this again

Her bad choice in men has always been her downfall. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Marjoram said:

The thing is the conservatorship abuse made her not trust psychologists and psychiatrists. 
She really needs a lot of therapy as she has a lot of anger and trauma. 
She has been abandoned by everyone she loves and has no one in her life at the moment. She is extremely vulnerable but in the end she is a grown woman who should know better than to date a man previously imprisoned for m***. 

She’s currently going through a divorce with someone she’s loved for the past 6 years, but instead of dealing with the emotions she’s sleeping with this trash man and possibly doing *****. 
She already said before that she made a mistake letting in bad people in her life, don’t know why she’s doing this again

Her bad choice in men has always been her downfall. 

I do agree with all of this and yes it’s definitely the result of the con abuse. I wonder if her kids are gonna man up eventually and reach out to their mother. She has such a ****ty family. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dodoo00 said:

I'm not just some guy who comes here to pass time or create drama with other users. I'm deeply and genuinely concerned for her. You have to understand that Britney, for me, is not just some kind of celebrity that I gossip about in my free time, you should see me defending her throughout my life against people criticizing her like she's a sister or something, she's an important character in my life, and I'm sure many of you here feel the same way. I clearly remember in 2007 when I would wake up everyday and go visit x17online and fear to read "Breaking news : Britney found d***". I was somehow relieved when her family took over (yes, they're not the best people) but whether you accept it or not, they did save her life back in the day.

Now, I found myself reliving 2007 again, only difference is that I can see with my own eyes how bad her mental state is, back in the day our only source were Paparazzi, now her messy life is broadcasted by her on IG, if anything happens to her, I think I would be shattered and many of you will be, and that day, you @easy won't be putting laughing emojis.

One of my main wishes in life is to see her living a normal private purposful life, with her children and family. I don't want any music, no concerts (even though I never saw her in concert, since I lived in Morocco and didn't have the means to fly see her) but still, I don't want anything from her anymore, just be well Britney. Give me faith in this universe, make me believe that good people do have happy endings, because what I'm witnessing here is just sad and unfair.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Can we all finally accept that Britney is back to abusing amphetamines? She abused them, among other substances and alcohol, back in 2007-2008, and it seems like the first thing she did when she got out of the conservatorship was to go back to them immediately. Britney is an addict, and she desperately needs treatment and a good support system. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Marjoram said:

****. If this is Soliz, those comments that she might be on m*** might be true. Especially with her obsession with her weight and body image. Stimulants suppress your appetite. 
Maybe the rumors regarding her cheating on Sam could also be true. 

I really hope she is doing well and that she doesn’t prove that the conservatorship was actually needed. 
Where is her so called bff cade? 

I hate that her post conservatorship behavior has made it seem that it was actually necessary . 

I need people to start opening their eyes and not think that the shadiness ended with her conservatorship. 

no one finds it bizarre these backgrid photos keep appearing? Who is continuously calling the paparazzi on Britney? All fingers point to Cade IMO.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Can we all finally accept that Britney is back to abusing amphetamines? She abused them, among other substances and alcohol, back in 2007-2008, and it seems like the first thing she did when she got out of the conservatorship was to go back to them immediately. Britney is an addict, and she desperately needs treatment and a good support system. 

Reported

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

It’s just like almost hard to believe because as fans we WANT to immediately think it’s untrue… but with every new post she makes I start to think the same thing… either she is just extremely mentally ill from what they’ve done, or she is tweaked out on something..

• Love 6

We can’t blame other people either. I’m sure there are a handful of people who try to help but Britney makes it VERY clear on her posts that she does not like anyone showing concern for her, she doesn’t want people to want her to be happy, she just wants to live on her own terms. Well she’s going to learn the hard way. I wish she would just leave the public eye. Stop posting. Just stop.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.