Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

37 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Oh so you have a problem with me but you don’t have a problem with a user who just said that Britney should belong in a conservatorship? I see you lack both comprehension and practical thinking skills. Do better than resorting to personal attacks. Your comments have been reported to @princessmimi and they are not acceptable. 

If it can make you wet...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I like helping people in misery!

We could also report you a hundred times with your 1K unrespectful messages per day, but we didn't and won't... Because unlike you, we don't have the time for being that pathetic... 

Also leave @princessmimi, she's not your nanny!

Yet people are saying far worse things, mocking her and comparing her to Amanda Bynes, YET… somehow I’m the issue. Get a life.

I don't have all of your time, also don't have 6 hands to answer to everybody at the same time and KIO, you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiked the Amanda Bynes, etc... Posts as well! Are you okay?

"Get a life"? Seriously?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:I didn't get banned and didn't create a new account so I can re spending all my days here for spreading negativity!

ANYWAY, I'm ouuuuuuuuuuut! I hope when I will comeback in few days, my restriction will be gone because otherwise, what am I gonna dooooooooooooo?!! And also so we can tchat again :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: or not:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1

Amanda Bynes vibes...

I always feel a certain kind of fear when I see new posts from Britney... or kinda weird feeling.

I used to always be excited back in 2014-2016 when she posted something... because I always thought Britney was like that. A typical mother, that posts having fun with her sons, painting, playing basketball...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

If it can make you wet...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I like helping people in misery!

We could also report you a hundred times with your 1K unrespectful messages per day, but we didn't and won't... Because unlike you, we don't have the time for being that pathetic... 

Also leave @princessmimi, she's not your nanny!

I don't have all of your time, also don't have 6 hands to answer to everybody at the same time and KIO, you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike the Amanda Bynes, etc... Posts as well! Are you okay?

"Get a life"? Seriously?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:I didn't get banned and didn't create a new account and re spending all my days here for spreading negativity!

ANYWAY, I'm ouuuuuuuuuuut! I hope when I will comeback in few days, my restriction will be gone! So we can tchat again :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: or not:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Not you having a meltdown? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Once again, you have issues. You also need to stop spreading lies by making stuff up about me having a second account. Sorry not all of us have been here since 2013 and/or have a bunch of posts. Now kindly exit my mentions and if you don’t like what I say, please do us all a favor and place me right on ignore. Oh and please work on that disgustingly repulsive and rude behavior of yours. Goodbye and please don’t quote me again. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: Tbh I doubt they even care at this point. It just makes me sad bc Britney will likely never score a deal that big ever again. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I’m surprised she was able so get so much money without signing up for some promo as well. Then again I don’t think they (or any of us) could expect her instagram to become what it is now. 

The saddest part in all of this is that it must make Lou and Team Con grin with delight. This is now how things were supposed to go. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: No justice. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

She has so much money I never understood why her hair is always a mess for like the past 17 years. What I never understood is why she never switched to doing wigs like all of her peers? It would allow your hair to breathe, grow, and get back healthy and it’s 2023 they are super realistic now, I mean Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and the kardashians wear them all the time and it looks so good

We will never understand, because like it or not none of us is like them.

I mean you see everyday people men and women, we go out and we are clean, have nice hair without extensions etc. It's really easy to look ok.

She is not even working, she could let her hair free etc etc.

On the other hand, she has gone through so many things, we cannot relate.

But when you get out of all this, even if you are left alone, take the simple route. Go for a walk, clean your house, watch a show, work a little, do charity I don't know, create a routine and that's it.

And to be honest, if she didn't post on instagram we would assume she is doing those things above and everything would be ok. It's just her social media persona that creates the problem, she as a person since she got free she has given us ZERO rights to judge her about a damn thing!

Maybe it's just a fake persona that still wants to offend people but she deserves mad respect from herself first and foremost.

Lmao y’all who cares if she is or isn’t high. Plenty of you have been as well. It’s no one’s place to come in and tell her what to do. Rock stars can do substances and sleep around and they’re just rock stars. But if a woman does it….oh no. Lock her up. Silly. She’s a millionaire. She’s going to do what she wants. And she probably doesn’t give a damn about her image. Y’all seem pressed she’s ruining it. But image is not everything and it’s a silly thing to care about if you want to be truly free.

**** her image. Let the girl live, bad or good. She’s an adult and it’s no one else’s responsibility but her own  

not to mention most girls of music nowadays talk about substances partying twerking and stealing other men and no one bats an eye and calls it empowering, but we won’t even start that delulu convo 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Ciocoi said:

Rock stars can do substances and sleep around and they’re just rock stars. But if a woman does it….oh no. Lock her up. Silly. 

I genuinely wonder who are the people who celebrate male pop stars doing the same. I always read this EVERYWHERE, "Oh, if a man did the exact same thing no one would care", and that goes for everything, from substance abuse to horrible plastic surgery and so on. The thing is... That's not true. It's convenient to talk about misogyny - which DOES exist, but it's not EVERYWHERE like some people think - to justify such things. I personally don't know a lot of male stars that became unrecognizable like Madonna or act like Britney Spears, though. Perhaps Michael Jackson for the first case or Justin Bieber for the latter? Well, they were/are HEAVILY criticized too, regardless of the fact they're men. Britney Spears has always been criticized for reasonable things, from lip-synching even ballads to acting like a 12-year-old girl, from messy performances to concerning behaviors. This is not because she is a woman, it's just that these and many other things are bad. Not all the criticism was justified sometimes, of course, but it's hard to dispute the things I've mentioned. 

Edited by britneymegamix
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
25 minutes ago, Ciocoi said:

Lmao y’all who cares if she is or isn’t high. Plenty of you have been as well. It’s no one’s place to come in and tell her what to do. Rock stars can do substances and sleep around and they’re just rock stars. But if a woman does it….oh no. Lock her up. Silly. She’s a millionaire. She’s going to do what she wants. And she probably doesn’t give a damn about her image. Y’all seem pressed she’s ruining it. But image is not everything and it’s a silly thing to care about if you want to be truly free.

**** her image. Let the girl live, bad or good. She’s an adult and it’s no one else’s responsibility but her own  

not to mention most girls of music nowadays talk about substances partying twerking and stealing other men and no one bats an eye and calls it empowering, but we won’t even start that delulu convo 

Sorry, but I'm not going to support her in taking ***** and stuff, and this is not because she's a woman. This is because she can do better than that and, yes, I'm going to be vocal about that it isn't good for her. Because it isn't, for god's sake. And I'm not concerned about her image but I am concerned about her. I don't want to see her on rehab or worse. I wish her nothing but happiness, but it seems there is a long way to go. 

It's hard to see her like that and you with this "everyone's doing *****" **** trying to make an excuse is just ridiculous.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

Sorry, but I'm not going to support her in taking ***** and stuff, and this is not because she's a woman. This is because she can do better than that and, yes, I'm going to be vocal about that it isn't good for her. Because it isn't, for god's sake. And I'm not concerned about her image but I am concerned about her. I don't want to see her on rehab or worse. I wish her nothing but happiness, but it seems there is a long way to go. 

It's hard to see her like that and you with this "everyone's doing *****" **** trying to make an excuse is just ridiculous.

I completely agree. The one difference is she’s putting it out for everyone to see which is inviting the conversation. I do understand that. 

but also she’s an adult. I don’t support it of course but it’s the people the people who say she needs to be back in conservatorship that really get under my skin. So that’s why I’m 50/50 on the situation. Like i obviously want people to be healthy and make the right choices, but they’re also adults so in a way it’s not my business. Does that make sense? I probably should’ve included that in my original post. My bad.  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I genuinely wonder who are the people who celebrate male pop stars doing the same. I always read this EVERYWHERE, "Oh, if a man did the exact same thing no one would care", and that goes for everything, from substance abuse to horrible plastic surgery and so on. The thing is... That's not true. It's convenient to talk about misogyny - which DOES exist, but it's not EVERYWHERE like some people think - to justify such things. I personally don't know a lot of male stars that became unrecognizable like Madonna or act like Britney Spears, though. Perhaps Michael Jackson for the first case or Justin Bieber for the latter? Well, they were/are HEAVILY criticized too, regardless of the fact they're men. Britney Spears has always been criticized for reasonable things, from lip-synching even ballads to acting like a 12-year-old girl, from messy performances to concerning behaviors. This is not because she is a woman, it's just that these and many other things are bad. Not all the criticism was justified sometimes, of course, but it's hard to dispute the things I've mentioned. 

Very well said honestly. Those are good points. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ciocoi said:

I completely agree. The one difference is she’s putting it out for everyone to see which is inviting the conversation. I do understand that. 

but also she’s an adult. I don’t support it of course but it’s the people the people who say she needs to be back in conservatorship that really get under my skin. So that’s why I’m 50/50 on the situation. Like i obviously want people to be healthy and make the right choices, but they’re also adults so in a way it’s not my business. Does that make sense? I probably should’ve included that in my original post. My bad.  

Yes, I can see now your point of view. I also don't agree with those who says she needs to be back in cship. I wish she had better people around her

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.