Britney turned down any on-camera interviews, including with Oprah, to discuss 'The Woman In Me'

Lola2790

• Super Mods
On 9/20/2023 at 3:00 PM, Slave4Brit88 said:

I’ve zero issues with her writing a book I just don’t really believe she is writing it. I definitely don’t think it is going to be the book she envisioned writing when she mentioned it in For The Record. A real autobiography from Britney is like an absolute dream book for me, exactly like those letters she used to write. I don’t think that’s happening tho and going on two years now with constant sabotage from that IG account, no interviews or seeing her speak for herself outside that account and the public/even fans turning on Britney altogether I don’t think it’s likely we’ll really hear her story. 

Yeah if those rumors about JL, Lynne, JT and Colin Farrell contacting Britney to either remove them out of her book or to change what she originally was gonna say about them is true, then God knows what else has been changed in the book.

I feel like its gonna be censored and not as authentic as Britney is promoting it to be.

I feel like shes gonna talk about her upbringing, MMC, her rise to stardom, performances, her relationship with JT,

her 2 marriages and her sons.

I don't think she will talk about the real intense details about everything from her meltdown and conservatorship years,

which is a shame cause that's probably the 1# reason why people would want to read her book.

I will still buy the book cause I love her and I want to read it but at the same time,

I hope its not just the same general information about her career and life that we can find on Google.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah if those rumors about JL, Lynne, JT and Colin Farrell contacting Britney to either remove them out of her book or to change what she originally was gonna say about them is true, then God knows what else has been changed in the book.

I feel like its gonna be censored and not as authentic as Britney is promoting it to be.

I feel like shes gonna talk about her upbringing, MMC, her rise to stardom, performances, her relationship with JT,

her 2 marriages and her sons.

I don't think she will talk about the real intense details about everything from her meltdown and conservatorship years,

which is a shame cause that's probably the 1# reason why people would want to read her book.

I will still buy the book cause I love her and I want to read but at the same time,

I hope its not just the same general information about her career and lifewe can find on Google.

One of the things I was most interested to read about would have been about stuff like Mona Lisa etc, but I have a sinking feeling this book will be super watered down with nothing that isn’t already known :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

One of the things I was most interested to read about would have been about stuff like Mona Lisa etc, but I have a sinking feeling this book will be super watered down with nothing that isn’t already known :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Same.

I think that the book will be VERY censored and politically correct.

Its not gonna be the juicy autobiography exposing all the dirt on her conservatorship like we wanted.

I swear if she talks about the same damn topics (her boys, exercising, performing) that she did in interviews in those 13 years or say "it was cool" in every paragraph in the book

I will be VERY pissed.

I really hope she meant it when she said she went through a lot of therapy in the book.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block