"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think you missed the point. While Britney is talking about her expirience, what she expired was unfair. Britney was essentially punished for being emotional in an emotional situation, and left alone while her family met up. That's an isolating feeling, but it was unfair to remove her children from her home because Britney being emotional is "unsafe" when this situation was about another sibling in a situation that could be viewed as putting their child in an unsafe position, to frame it sensitively.

Throwing and breaking things around the house is hardly a "normal" response. The more I read into this stuff the more apparent it becomes that Britney herself IS emotionally unstable. If my sister was having a manic episode and throwing things around, you can bet your *** I would grab my nieces and nephews and take them somewhere else. No reason why I kid needs to be caught in the middle of their parent's reaction and potentially get hurt in the process.

If anything, this shows that Britney is more concerned about her own feelings than recognizing she has children whose needs matter more. If this is the kind of stuff they were constantly exposed to, then I can start to understood the distance between her and her kids. Just my take.

“It’s hard for me though! The day Maddie, my niece was in that horrible accident with my mom was on the phone… she said Jamie Lynn said something happened… silence … silence… silence! She wouldn’t tell me… then she said it… she stopped breathing… we lost her! My mind was gone completely and absolutely gone. I lost my mind at that moment and I started throwing things! The reason I bring this up is that the only thing my brother said was ‘control yourself! I’m taking the children to the guest house. You are not safe to be around them’. So he did! I stood there crying!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Sia said:

Throwing and breaking things around the house is hardly a "normal" response. The more I read into this stuff the more apparent it becomes that Britney herself IS emotionally unstable. If my sister was having a manic episode and throwing things around, you can bet your *** I would grab my nieces and nephews and take them somewhere else. No reason why I kid needs to be caught in the middle of their parent's reaction and potentially get hurt in the process.

If anything, this shows that Britney is more concerned about her own feelings than recognizing she has children whose needs matter more. If this is the kind of stuff they were constantly exposed to, then I can start to understood the distance between her and her kids. Just my take.

“It’s hard for me though! The day Maddie, my niece was in that horrible accident with my mom was on the phone… she said Jamie Lynn said something happened… silence … silence… silence! She wouldn’t tell me… then she said it… she stopped breathing… we lost her! My mind was gone completely and absolutely gone. I lost my mind at that moment and I started throwing things! The reason I bring this up is that the only thing my brother said was ‘control yourself! I’m taking the children to the guest house. You are not safe to be around them’. So he did! I stood there crying!

Yeah it’s hard to argue with that, it is absolutely TERRIFYING seeing a parent act like this and can stay with a child for a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I can understand her feeling embarrassed by the abuse she's been through, its just sad that she feels like this when its not her fault.

If anything, her family and Team Con should be the ones that are embarrassed, not her.

So I guess this is confirmation that she isn't gonna talk about the trauma and bad things that have happened to her in the past 16 yrs in her book.

The way she writes it is like she has been gaslit by her own family literally to the point she was questioning her own sanity and come to the realization she was abused and gaslit. I will never belittle her experiences and traumas. She may be off a bit with actual dates, numbers etc but there is no way she is making things up for chock value. This is her truth. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can’t even when she bashes religion she has her right to be on her journey but when she talks about God like that makes me cringe!

She has a rocky relationship with God rn to where she’s probably lost all faith. Seeing what she went through, anyone in that situation would. She probably prayed every day to have this all over and that day never came until 15 years later. That’s a long *** time. It’s not cringe when she talks about God so give her a little respect in that aspect.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sia said:

Throwing and breaking things around the house is hardly a "normal" response. The more I read into this stuff the more apparent it becomes that Britney herself IS emotionally unstable.

I cannot believe some of you. First, she wasn't being violent against anybody, just things. Second, any violent response is because of A LACK OF WORDS, and that's exactly what she says before, that her mother wouldn't tell her what was going on, so she wasn't communicating to Britney, so Britney couldn't process what was happening, which was obviously incredibly intense and heartbreaking so you cannot expect each person to react the same way or even be calm about it. And third, in such a terrible moment she was treated, ONCE AGAIN, like she was crazy or unable to behave, like she was treated all her life, but we already know that she's smart, sweet, and nice. So her family and some of you guys are evil.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sia said:

Throwing and breaking things around after being told your niece had just passed away IS a normal response. What is wrong with you, have a little bit of empathy.

Britney made a lot of sense in this, she was explaining just how little and insignificant she felt around her family. Britney is fighting for her freedom and rights in court while all Lynne can focus on is how Jamie is reacting and what he is going to say next. They treated her like a second class citizen while benefiting off of her slave labor. They are the worst kind of people. It doesn't seem like Britney will ever reconcile with her family as she stated they are dead to her. Good for her. I know it will be hard for her but she'll find her way. 

• Love 3

Some of you are so disrespectful it’s not even cute. She has a right to be upset with God and to talk ****. It’s someone who prayed hard every day to be free from this god awful situation, but it never coming. I’ve been on the same path she’s on to the point where I don’t believe in religion anymore because why should I when **** happens and then just gets worse? Also the strives that I’ve made in my life to grow and succeed are of my own doing, not some higher power.

Also, stop playing arm chair doctor. You’re not a doctor so quit trying to pretend you are and know what Britney is suffering from. It’s disgusting and disrespectful.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can’t even when she bashes religion she has her right to be on her journey but when she talks about God like that makes me cringe!

Her relationship with God is super real and heartfelt. If she didn't care about God, she wouldn't even name him as much as she does. And all relationships change over time, so it shouldn't surprise you that hers with God changes or is going through a rocky phase at the moment, especially after everything she's gone through. If sure she'll find all the answers she needs about God; God doesn't let anyone down. Ever.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I choose to believe you're smarter than this.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Get your head out of God's arse. If you had your rights stripped by your family and all of your money hijacked by a bunch of narcissists, you would be angry with God as well. 

Secondly, if you're so smart then how come you believe there is a man in the sky dictating things ?????? It's illogical. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Get your head out of God's arse. If you had your rights stripped by your family and all of your money hijacked by a bunch of narcissists, you would be angry with God as well. 

Secondly, if you're so smart then how come you believe there is a man in the sky dictating things ?????? It's illogical. 

No, I wouldn't, and you need to have more respect when addressing God.

We all go through bad things in our lives, and we all get angry, believe what you want but don't disrespect my faith or my religion.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, I wouldn't, and you need to have more respect when addressing God.

We all go through bad things in our lives, and we all get angry, believe what you want but don't disrespect my faith or my religion.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

How about you show some respect for Miss Britney Jean Spears first, then we'll talk. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.