If you met Britney would you cry?

I would want to meet Britney organically, not in a fan / artist setting - I think I would want my true personality to shine but if meeting for example in a meet & greet style - there is an imbalance of power that makes it a bit awkward for me.

if I did run into her in the streets or we like shared an elevator ride, I would just say, good evening or something if the situation entails it, I guess I wouldn’t want be to just another fan.

like I would want to meet her in a space that she feels she can be herself and that I can be myself and only then I’ll be able to gauge if we could be friends for example.

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

No guys I would cry and would probably literally be shaking so :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

She’s just a person…like you and I.

I’m from Vegas and it was very common to see famous people on an almost daily basis, especially when I used to work at the Strip. Your everyday Joe in LA also tends to not care when they run into a celebrity.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Idk tbh cause I don't know how I would act unless I met her in person. 

I can deny not crying or acting extremely excited all I want but for all I know, 

I might do all the above if I met her cause regardless how she is right now,

she is still my fave popstar.

But at the same time,

based on how she's been acting for the past year and a half,

maybe I'm better off not meeting her.

But then again, I probably never will anyways lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block