What was the point?

U turn

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I totally get what you mean.

I'm sure Britney is not satisfied with what her life has become cause I remember in her 2001 MTV Diary, she said she'd imagine being in her 40s, married with kids having margaritas with her girlfriends.

Does she have any of that? NO!

But its because of her stubbornness! 

If she actually admitted her wrongdoings/mistakes and did something about them, maybe then things would turn around.

She acts like a disrespectful teenager posting rude captions towards fans who HELPED get her free and who she said in late 2021 that WE SAVED HER LIFE!

WTF HAPPENED TO THAT BRITNEY?!

She seemed much more coherent and mature in her testimony and that video than now.

I honestly see Britney more of a trainwreck now than in 2007-2008 because at least back then she was going through legit circumstances that were out of her control.

Everything that bad that has happened to her since she's been free is her fault.

Unless she wakes up from her delusions and sees the reality of her life,

maybe then she'll change for the better, she's just gonna keep getting worse and there's nothing we can do about that sadly. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I mean technically she’s still married and was in a Mexico bar having a cocktail lol. And talking to some woman and strangers.

I hope she can get on a better path she’s a strong talented woman and just causing so much drama! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

She's just so bitter and unhappy and its obvious.

I just dont understand how she sounded so mature and coherent in her testimony and that video yet now she acts like a spoiled 14 year old.

I can see why her sons don't talk to her.

I'd be embarrassed to if my mom acted like that.

I also feel like Britney is going through a severe mid life crisis but in a VERY public way and is trying to show the world that she is still the sxy Britney from back in the day but the reality is she's a middle aged popstar passed her prime that is dealing with severe mental issues.

Its sad cause I bet the new generation doesn't know how awesome she was in her prime and just think she's this crazy has been popstar who posts weird IG content. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It’s so sad, so many want to see her happy and thriving even if she isn’t working! Turning to social media for attention and hanging out with convicted long rap sheet people in addition to having Cade as her manager is a hot mess! Cade reminds me of Sam Lutfi and since he’s been back involved it seems people aren’t vetted, the press is negative and it’s all so bad! Many would love to see her be a strong bad azz woman that she is and it’s like she’s choosing drama and attention! It’s sad because you can tell she’s not in a good place now!

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I got attacked last time I alleged Britney has mental issues, but it's pretty clear that's what's going on. It's not something to be ashamed of, and she doesn't owe us any kind of explanation about whatever she's going through medically. However, there's a reason she sounded so different during her testimony and immediately getting out of the cship and how she sounds now, and it has nothing to do with clones or any other conspiracy theories. It's likely that she's not taking the medications she was being forced to take at that time, or taking them at a different dosage. But can you blame her? When you've spent the last 12 years of your adult life having pills shoved down your throat so you can perform like a circus monkey to support your alcoholic father's lifestyle along with various other hangers-on, it's no surprise that she's probably experimenting with what works for her. Maybe if she had someone who truly cared about her all these years to monitor how these medications were influencing her personal happiness rather than her ability  to make money she couldn't even spend, she would be in a different place. I just hope she finds personal happiness and fulfillment, regardless of how "crazy" or "weird" it looks

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

I understand completely about her trauma about medications and doctors especially cause they abused her with them but at the same time,

does she not see the consequences of her actions?

She lost her kids, she lost her husband, she lost the respect of the GP.

What will she lose next?

Its like watching a train wreck and there's nothing we can do about it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She fuc ked things up for her big time..  when the conservatorship was terminated she had THE WORLD in her hands.. everybody was rooting for her.. if she would’ve been just a little smart she could’ve catapulted herself back to the top by playing her cards the right way… but no, she chose to be bizarre and a pretty much a bit ch to anyone who dares to show her sympathy and kindness… “that’s ‘Murica for you!”.. no Britney, that is you.

Agree!
Her mistake was treating IG like a diary but she needs to realize that when you're a celebrity especially one as big as her, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

It will ruin your image to the public which is crucial for sales and success.

I would think she'd know that considering she's been famous for almost 30 years now.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Even now that’s she’s free there’s nobody to blame! Yes she’s healing from her trauma via the c ship, but with the c ship over, Sam gone, the kids gone, old management gone, Jodi gone, Kevin gone, her old attorney gone Brit is free to do anything she’s wants! Yet she’s choosing to allegedly shack up with a criminal housekeeper and drag innocent people!

Almost seems she pushed them away now even some fans. Anger long term is not good for the body and spirit.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah Cade is definitely an enabler just like Sam Lufti and Sam her ex husband were.

She had yes men around her and thats why she acts the way she does online.

She can do so much with her freedom and trauma.

She can be an advocate for conservatorship abuse and speak for others.

She can volunteer and help other victims.

But no she'd rather post the raunchy content that we've been seeing since she's free. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She even mentioned she wanted to be an advocate now she’s just taking her clothes off and spinning around making not do smart decisions! 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

She's just so bitter and unhappy and its obvious.

I just dont understand how she sounded so mature and coherent in her testimony and that video yet now she acts like a spoiled 14 year old.

I can see why her sons don't talk to her.

I'd be embarrassed to if my mom acted like that.

I also feel like Britney is going through a severe mid life crisis but in a VERY public way and is trying to show the world that she is still the sxy Britney from back in the day but the reality is she's a middle aged popstar passed her prime that is dealing with severe mental issues.

Its sad cause I bet the new generation doesn't know how awesome she was in her prime and just think she's this crazy has been popstar who posts weird IG content. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

She was on medication during her testimony that brought her back to her regular self. What you are seeing now is Britney cold turkey style

• Like 2
Just now, Barmy86 said:

Almost seems she pushed them away now even some fans. Anger long term is not good for the body and spirit.

Definitely can’t be angry forever it’s not healthy! It be cool if she went to get away and take time to herself privately instead of these random alleged housekeeping hook ups and random Mexico trips with one security guard.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I totally get what you mean.

I'm sure Britney is not satisfied with what her life has become cause I remember in her 2001 MTV Diary, she said she'd imagine being in her 40s, married with kids having margaritas with her girlfriends.

Does she have any of that? NO!

But its because of her stubbornness! 

If she actually admitted her wrongdoings/mistakes and did something about them, maybe then things would turn around.

She acts like a disrespectful teenager posting rude captions towards fans who HELPED get her free and who she said in late 2021 that WE SAVED HER LIFE!

WTF HAPPENED TO THAT BRITNEY?!

She seemed much more coherent and mature in her testimony and that video than now.

I honestly see Britney more of a trainwreck now than in 2007-2008 because at least back then she was going through legit circumstances that were out of her control.

Everything that bad that has happened to her since she's been free is her fault.

Unless she wakes up from her delusions and sees the reality of her life,

maybe then she'll change for the better, she's just gonna keep getting worse and there's nothing we can do about that sadly. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Yes, I understand back in 2003-2004 she was in her early 20s and just needed time to find herself (what ever she was going through) but she should of just gone to therapy/take time off from work not making massive decisions like marriage and children especially with someone you only dated for a few months 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She even mentioned she wanted to be an advocate now she’s just taking her clothes off and spinning around making not do smart decisions! 

Exactly!
WTF happened to her between then and now!

I feel like that was the real Britney speaking,

idk wtf this Britney is posting n.ude pics and acting raunchy.

In my opinion her n.ude content is MUCH more vulgar than all her ITZ photoshoots, which is ironic cause growing up I thought that was her at her raunchiest but boy was I wrong.

The ITZ photoshoots were at least sxy but TASTEFUL at the same time!
It had some level of class unlike her IG posts.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block