Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Of course! :) 

Me too!

I miss how it was when I joined in 2019,

It was so much different than now.

Now its like a warzone in a way.

Oh wow it has those Sophie and Gracie girls.

Didn't one of them have a baby now?

I heard about it earlier this year

I’ve been lurking since 2007:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: and something was always the case for the war. But when it’s pretty calm in Britneys life, the comments are actually nicer. And then everyone keeps complaining that it’s boring:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

ive heard one of those girls got a baby and saw a vid of them all grown up like…how fast did it happen:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

I’ve been lurking since 2007:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: and something was always the case for the war. But when it’s pretty calm in Britneys life, the comments are actually nicer. And then everyone keeps complaining that it’s boring:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

ive heard one of those girls got a baby and saw a vid of them all grown up like…how fast did it happen:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh cool.

How long has Exhale been around?

Lol fans are never satisfied are they? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I know right? 
I feel so old :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The fact that she had a baby before me and she isn’t even legal drinking age BLOWS my mind!

27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool.

How long has Exhale been around?

Lol fans are never satisfied are they? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I know right? 
I feel so old :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The fact that she had a baby before me and she isn’t even legal drinking age BLOWS my mind!

I think, 2005 or 2006? I came here because of all the 2007 news about Brit and it’s the only forum I’m still in, and it’s still fire :elton: I only hope the fire will be more gentle lol like a candle light or something 

the fans are never satisfied and we have to come at peace with that, cause Britney seems to master it, yet I let myself now a word or two to vent, I’m just a bit overwhelmed or worried about what’s happening in her life :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I’ve seen those girls as little ones and then the news about the baby and i didn’t even realise several years has passed omg

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

I think, 2005 or 2006? I came here because of all the 2007 news about Brit and it’s the only forum I’m still in, and it’s still fire :elton: I only hope the fire will be more gentle lol like a candle light or something 

the fans are never satisfied and we have to come at peace with that, cause Britney seems to master it, yet I let myself now a word or two to vent, I’m just a bit overwhelmed or worried about what’s happening in her life :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I’ve seen those girls as little ones and then the news about the baby and i didn’t even realise several years has passed omg

Oh wow.

I actually discovered Exhale around 2017 or 2018 but didn’t make an official account til 2019.

I feel like this is the only active place I can discuss my love for Britney cause no one in my real life is a fan like I am.

Same.

Im concerned for her as well.

I just hope things eventually get better for her. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I know right?

I wonder if her pregnancy was planned or unintentional.

19 hours ago, kyliespears said:

I’m sorry but why can none of you just have some nuance? Not everything is black and white. You all switched up from “leave Queen alone she’s been through so much” to “she’s just a horrible person who hates us all and I can’t stand her” so fast.

Her life has nothing to do with you. She’s publicly processing something more complex and traumatic than possibly we’ll ever understand, and probably will be for the rest of her life. I don’t get such intense reactions to… vague Insta captions or the people she hangs out with as if it affects you personally. Yes, she’ll slip up and of course she has changed. She isn’t perfect. But they aren’t your problems to fix and analyse, it’s not you it’s affecting and it’s not your life to judge.

The new weird herd mentality here is so uncomfortable to read. Rants about throwing collections away and how she deserves her kids not wanting to see her etc. are so unnecessary? Half of me thinks so many of you are just irritated she didn’t become how you envisioned she’d be after the con ended, so are now jumping at the chance to criticise her.

Nuance is something that Exhell doesn't want. The more shüte people post about her, the more traffic this site gets and Jordan makes his coins. You have people here who won't even try to understand what trauma actually is and it's tiring. You'd think she attacked someone with a knife like her sis, nah, she's ventin on insta and doesn't put on the clothes and makeup Exhell wants her to. Overanalysizing and criticising every shüte that she posts is just tiring.  They don't want to give her time to heal and process, they need a new product to consume. I don't understand why these people just go and stan Taylor and leave Britney alone. 

On 9/15/2023 at 8:24 PM, princessmimi said:

I know that she has been through A LOT of horrible things in her life but it doesn't give her the excuse to be like this.

I have been through A LOT in my life from abuse, assault, breakup, death etc,

yet do you guys see me acting like a bich on here?

No cause I realize that the world does NOT revolve around me and no one is going to baby me.

I'm a decade younger than Britney yet I act WAY more mature than she does and NO that is not me dissing her, those are FACTS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

U R SO SWEET HERE

I LOVE YOU MIMI

• Love 1
9 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

Do you recall the old members...like LIK? 

Kbrackson? 

On 9/16/2023 at 8:34 AM, Joel Santos said:

She can run around and approach other people, but doesn't want others to talk to her? Apparently she thinks she is more important than others.

With each passing day it becomes more difficult to defend her, but I'm sure the minions who say amen to everything she does and says will find this attitude great.

You’ll get reported as well if the minions here see that some of us don’t agree with Britney’s posts/behaviour lol 

Come On Please GIF by NBA

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

U R SO SWEET HERE

I LOVE YOU MIMI

Aw thanks! I love you too! :):sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Its nice to hear that especially since people have been VERY rude to me on here for expressing my opinions on Britney since her post on Friday.

Idk why cause they aren't disrespectful or vulgar.

I literally have not seen so much backlash against me until this weekend.

Its very shocking to me.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow.

I actually discovered Exhale around 2017 or 2018 but didn’t make an official account til 2019.

I feel like this is the only active place I can discuss my love for Britney cause no one in my real life is a fan like I am.

Same.

Im concerned for her as well.

I just hope things eventually get better for her. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I know right?

I wonder if her pregnancy was planned or unintentional.

Oh, I have like zero Britney fans around me, I mean, they like her, but not that interested, while I’m really into her and her well-being like she’s my friend or sis:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

so I’m glad we’re here to share it!

It feels like 2007 for real again. I hope she’s stronger now 

I think I saw a vid of her doing a pregnancy test, so…maybe,unintentional:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

lol gossip is real!

Her Instagram's back and the caption of  calling people out who say hi to her was deleted. Only pictures with blank caption. I guess the good thing is the media didn't pick this up and made it news that britneys mad at her fans...

It's more likely her social media team took down her Instagram account and quietly delete the caption trying to save some damage. 

Hope Britney can calm down and THINK before posting anything not to stir any negativities to herself. Her book is coming out and the publisher is trying to do the promo themselves since Britney doesn't seems to do any. The last thing they want is Britney lower her already not-so-good  image that people don't wanna buy the book anymore. 

• Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Aw thanks! I love you too! :):sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Its nice to hear that especially since people have been VERY rude to me on here for expressing my opinions on Britney since her post on Friday.

Idk why cause they aren't disrespectful or vulgar.

I literally have not seen so much backlash against me until this weekend.

Its very shocking to me.

Over the last few days I've noticed that Britney's behavior isn't very cool...

I love her, I know she's rich, beautiful, famous and successful but something isn't right. She doesn't deserve to be in a conservatorship but there's something weird going on...

I've always defended her and I'm one of her biggest fans without a doubt but something is happening.

The most loyal fans know that Britney has a sarcastic and crazy sense of humor. She's free and all, but I've started to find these videos a bit strange.

I'm going to say something that some of you won't like but sometimes I think her family really tried to help her. (I'm not talking about her working against her will and stealing her money)

I'm not a therapist but the truth is that we don't know what happens in her private life

We'll have to wait for her book "the woman in me" to know a lil bit

I think we should wait and see LOL

wait-and-see-britney-spears.gif

love, xoxo

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.