Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

3 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Is Lola2790 Jordan’s ender? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Ideas and stuff - Cassie Howard - Wattpad

1 last thing, @Jordan Miller 
according to 2011 court documents, there seems to be quite a long history of you talking to Sam L via text & computers, dating back to Jan. 1, 2006. was all this lies? 

breatheheavy.WORDPRESS.COM

Attorneys for Britney Spears's conservators and family told a judge last month that they needed more time to depose Sam Lutfi. They got it. November court documents show there was a lot to...

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The issue I have with @Jordan Millerand Britney fan sites in general is that its another way for someone to make a profit off of Britney like everyone else that has used her for their own financial gain.  Yes, I get its part of the territory and I go to this site so I am part of the problem but if I were making money off of Britney's life, I would delete the site based on my own morality.

I mean think about it, when something bad happens to Britney, this site receives more traffic which gets ads in front of more people and so Jordan makes more money.  Britney has no control over the narrative of this site and I strongly believe it were up to her, she would have this site taken down.  

I have been coming to this site since it was first created and Jordan really cared about Britney but now I think he just uses her to make money just like all the toxic people in her life have done for years.  Maybe use the profits you make and actually do some good instead of being part of the problem.  

• Love 5
  • Like 1

So I actually do come here every day to browse headlines and the headlines I am looking for are court updates and Justice for Britney related articles. I would hope Jordan would make sure those get published too. I just assumed there wasn’t any news? To think that there is and it’s not being published here is disheartening. 

but yes, not here to read the trash tmz and judgemental articles on her state of mind or what she’s doing. That’s not what freebritney was for…? Lol 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Stop harassing Jordan.. he is just as concerned as most fans about Britney potentially dating a criminal and former **** dealer. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Also.. the court case is dead and going nowhere, there will be no justice for Britney and if she is lucky her only justice will be not being ordered to pay team con’s attorneys. This case died the moment Matt Rosengart ruined his depositions and let the statutes of limitations expired 1 year ago.. the media reporters and investigators dropped this case the moment they realized that Matt Rosengart was doing absolutely nothing to move forward. 

And the same people that defended Scam Asghari are the same people that defend Rosengart’s incompetence so the pattern is clear and we know the outcome :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney's behavior for the past year doesn't help her case either.

Its a shame and harsh reality that she might not get justice but it is what it is.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm confused by this.

If Jordan shares articles that are posted and commented, and referenced on by users here, he's bad, but if he shuts them down, hes bad because he's "not allowing freedom of speech on a forum".

Ultimately, Jordan runs a forum and allows people to share content within limits that aren't on him (such as swear words) but he shares Britney news and gets sources to confirm or deny it. What more do you expect? I mean if its sharing Tabloid articles, they're shared and linked here. 

To claim he is working against Britney is silly. He literally runs a space for fans, and openly defends Britney. Maybe people should be more focused on the content shared here, the way it shared etc rather than attack Jordan because someone crossed a boundary he set.

This is it! I don’t know what happened to Exhale but I really miss the positive vibes! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's one of the biggest headlines and being reported on all media for the most part, like who wouldn't report the fact that Britney's ex housekeeper is picking her up from the air port and she's been spotted out to dinner with him and he's doing interviews talking about Britney?

People want everything swept under the rug and want to showcase only the good, Britney is causing these headlines not Jordan. 

Okay, I joined this site to not dog Britney for the bad like the rest of the world and celebrate her amongst the good.. if I had ANY incling that this would turn into TMZ part 2, I wouldn’t have ever joined.

• Like 5

So, these few users that have issues with Jordan, the way he runs his site that HE owns and the constant complaints if their accounts were banned or deleted, they'd be crying a river the next day to come back. Slayer was the perfect example of this he dogged out the owner and was posting threats of exposing and secrets of his time being a mod, then gets banned and was emailing and begging Jordan to come back after all the trash he's talked about Jordan and the site. Like these people all cry a river about it but still want to be here. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
Just now, jokobish said:

Okay, I joined this site to not dog Britney for the bad like the rest of the world and celebrate her amongst the good.. if I had ANY incling that this would turn into TMZ part 2, I wouldn’t have ever joined.

Nobody is stopping you from doing that though, you and any other member in the forum can make your own threads and topics and celebrate her past all you'd like.

That doesn't mean that everyone else needs to conform to what you want, your narrative, it's simple visit the threads that interest you, and don't go into the ones that don't.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Now you are going to blame Jordan for Britney's mistakes, everything that has happened to Britney has been the consequences of the bad decisions she has made throughout her life, and anyone who doesn't see that clearly, is a blind fan, we can accept that she is human and makes mistakes while still being a fan!

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I want to, but I also do my best to follow tenets I've laid out in the community guidelines. People don't have to agree with my posturing or see eye-to-eye with me, but **** like this.... where people call others to openly hate on me... I'm just not going to take it lying down anymore. :] 

Calling for people to hate on me for reporting on that video when it's literally on every major outlet? BH is a BRITNEY NEWS COMMUNITY 🤔 

Ah, I missed that this was the one which caused bannage. I suppose that's good to know. It's still just a screenshot of your tweet, though. You're not tagged in it or anything. 

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

This is it! I don’t know what happened to Exhale but I really miss the positive vibes! 

Me too!

Ever since Britney has been free,

Exhale has become toxic and a place for pretend "fans" to make rude and disrespectful comments and threads on here.

I feel sorry for Britney, no wonder she's so self conscious.

I mean lots of her fans are her biggest critics!

Like she said in her 2003 Diane Sawyer Interview,

She can never win. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, MX3 said:

So I actually do come here every day to browse headlines and the headlines I am looking for are court updates and Justice for Britney related articles. I would hope Jordan would make sure those get published too. I just assumed there wasn’t any news? To think that there is and it’s not being published here is disheartening. 

but yes, not here to read the trash tmz and judgemental articles on her state of mind or what she’s doing. That’s not what freebritney was for…? Lol 

Jordan doesn't care to do the work. 

If he did, perhaps you would know how TCon keeps stalling discovery and have removed all the metadata from the files they were supposed to hand over. Or how Lou Taylor gave her accounting books to Britney only for a few days before revoking access. 

@Jordan Miller I assume it's easier to talk about Britney's former employee dealing m*** than it is to go through court documents or summarize what #JusticeForBritney advocates say about them to help out with bringing justice...

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

In my opinion, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Jordan is clearly supportive of Britney, but at the same time, he’s using clickbait to generate traffic for his website. Do I agree with it? Certainly not, but it’s not my site, and I don’t make the rules. He’s made it very clear that he wants to take the site in this direction, and if we don’t agree with it, what are we supposed to do? Street protests? Get a life, it’s just a forum. 

Now, I want to applaud @Jordan Miller for taking action against the racists who offended the Asian community not long ago, and placing them on probation. Good Job, Jordan! It’s a step forward in the right direction!:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Jordan doesn't care to do the work. 

If he did, perhaps you would know how TCon keeps stalling discovery and have removed all the metadata from the files they were supposed to hand over. Or how Lou Taylor gave her accounting books to Britney only for a few days before revoking access. 

@Jordan Miller I assume it's easier to talk about Britney's former employee dealing m*** than it is to go through court documents or summarize what #JusticeForBritney advocates say about them to help out with bringing justice...

I'm just assuming it has something to do with the previous lawsuit he mentioned but seems to not be able to discuss. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.