Page Six EXCLUSIVE: Britney is STILL dating criminal housekeeper amid denial reports

2 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I believe Sam and the tabloids. She lacks judgment. No way you just split from your husband and you are already in a relationship that quickly. 

She probably was desperate for love and attention when Scam was away again and messed around with this guy. 

I’ve said it before but when you’re in a committed and loving relationship, you don’t post explicit nude pics for the world to see - that’s attention and validation seeking - which it seems Britney is always desperate for. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She probably was desperate for love and attention when Scam was away again and messed around with this guy. 

I’ve said it before but when you’re in a committed and loving relationship, you don’t post explicit nude pics for the world to see - that’s attention and validation seeking - which it seems Britney is always desperate for. 

Yes!  I find it so  weird people label it as her being free Yas kween show everyone your beautiful butt hole! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Yes!  I find it so  weird people label it as her being free Yas kween show everyone your beautiful butt hole!

I haven't seen anyone yas queening in a while to be honest... Since we don't really have hard facts in this situation, it's pretty much just what one chooses or wants to believe right now :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I haven't seen anyone yas queening in a while to be honest... Since we don't really have hard facts in this situation, it's pretty much just what one chooses or wants to believe right now :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

that's sad.  everything should be based on reality, no one's hopes and wishes.  may the Lord bless this forum with logic and reasoning.  

• Love 1

Sadly the daily mail article about the end of the "fling" is very fishy.

Her team lied before about the guy being a bodyguard with a different name,  now they can't deny she was seeing the freeloader. The car history is nonsense.

This is terrible publicity for her and they need to stop before it gets bigger.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sadly the daily mail article about the end of the "fling" is very fishy.

Her team lied before about the guy being a bodyguard with a different name,  now they can't deny she was seeing the freeloader. The car history is nonsense.

This is terrible publicity for her and they need to stop before it gets bigger.

Didn’t think I’d say it, but I miss the days of Larry Rudolph…at least the professionalism aspect. He would definitely not have his friends lick her leg on instagram (they can do whatever whey want, posting it is just so beneath her), nor would he confirm that she hooked up with a convicted criminal and tell us how many times it happened. So tacky and so mindblowingly stupid shortly after the divorce. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Why so much judgement for the ex-con? Jesus, maybe it makes her a good person for looking past a criminal history? People do rehabilitate.

I've never been to jail but I wouldn't necessarily hold someone's criminal past against them providing they did their time and are no longer engaged in that life.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney Spears has been dating criminal housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz amid Sam Asghari divorce

Britney Spears has been dating her former housekeeper with a criminal past, Paul Richard Soliz, Page Six can confirm.

A source tells us that the pop icon, 41, has been romancing the ex-con, 37, amid her divorce from Sam Asghari.

However, a second insider maintains that Spears never cheated on her estranged husband, 29, and claims that any rumors of the “Toxic” singer seeing her ex-employee are “false.”

A third source adds to Page Six that the pair are “not dating,” noting that they stopped hanging out after she “came back from Mexico.”

Meanwhile, our first insider insists they are still together. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

PAGESIX.COM

The pop superstar, 41, is in the midst of a divorce from Sam Asghari, whom she married at a star-studded wedding at her home in California in June 2022.

It looks like all the insiders in the Britneyland are panicking.. one insired denies.. other insider says they are still together.. I guess time and paparazzi will tell the truth :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Her thing, we don't know what life has he now, so it's none of my business judge him..

2 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Why so much judgement for the ex-con? Jesus, maybe it makes her a good person for looking past a criminal history? People do rehabilitate.

I've never been to jail but I wouldn't necessarily hold someone's criminal past against them providing they did their time and are no longer engaged in that life.

History has proven that she simply cannot date someone with lower financial means, they all end up selling her out and asking money from her. She needs a wealthy loving and caring man... not a broke felon that is probably already stealing her silverware and she has no clue :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Cancer said:

The problem is it’s not his “past”. He was arrested last year and he was in court this past week for violating his probation.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block