Body dysmorphia

Steve W

What is it that causes so many to alter their looks. So many ruin their looks over image issues. Doctors should have their license revoked in some cases. I moved to California from Ny. Nyc had a bunch of people who went under  the knife. Cali its insanity. At a kickboxing class . Lion lady 2.0 is there . She looks painful. Why is growing old gracefully frowned on. Yet  looking like a freak is in.  I wish people would stop and love who they are as is . 

• Super Mods

I agree.

A lot of it has to do with Hollywood and the Media and their VERY high standards of beauty which are almost impossible to achieve.

With women, a lot of it has to do with wanting to attract men and since most men usually are attracted to super models and women with plastic bodies, women either go on extreme diets or get plastic surgery.

Which is sad cause alot of the times,

Women who do alter their looks with dieting and surgery usually looked much better before.

Its a damn shame :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I agree. The internet does 

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

A lot of it has to do with Hollywood and the Media and their VERY high standards of beauty which are almost impossible to achieve.

With women, a lot of it has to do with wanting to attract men and since most men usually are attracted to super models and women with plastic bodies, women either go on extreme diets or get plastic surgery.

Which is sad cause alot of the times,

Women who do alter their looks with dieting and surgery usually looked much better before.

Its a damn shame :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I agree.  The internet also plays a roll. We see perfection everywhere and now filters with apps. I prefer imperfect. Earning my wrinkles.  I have a gap in my front top teeth. People  ask why not fix it. I say its me . There is nothing to fix.  Its sad all these beautiful people not seeing their natural beauty. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Steve W said:

I agree. The internet does 

I agree.  The internet also plays a roll. We see perfection everywhere and now filters with apps. I prefer imperfect. Earning my wrinkles.  I have a gap in my front top teeth. People  ask why not fix it. I say its me . There is nothing to fix.  Its sad all these beautiful people not seeing their natural beauty. 

I agree.

I had a best friend from my childhood who I found out got plastic surgery ALL OVER her body!

She got breast and butt implants, got a nose job, fillers and horrible lip injections.

She was SO naturally gorgeous but because her mom constantly called her fat and ugly, she did that to herself.

She's only 28 yet looks like those middle age plastic women on those housewife reality shows :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block