Comments on TMZ Video of Britney in Mexico "She looks so normal.", "She looks so real & happy.", "Who the hell just films people chilling?"

7 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I like that most of the comments reflect a sense of genuine happiness for her. While I’m fine with whatever she does when filming herself at home, I’m pleased to see her out and about showing people that she’s cool and ‘normal’.

When will Exhale? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Never, since she needs to be productive by any means. She can't just enjoy and be herself, nah she HAS to become a product for us to consume. That's why the same people who are complaining about her IG are so concerned with her career when Britney CLEARLY doesn't care at all. She can't be bothered to shoot a picture for her single but sure she will have a comeback soon :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I like that most of the comments reflect a sense of genuine happiness for her. While I’m fine with whatever she does when filming herself at home, I’m pleased to see her out and about showing people that she’s cool and ‘normal’.

When will Exhale? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I wanna know what that lucky gay was saying he looks like arguing with her bodyguard

• Haha 2
  • 7 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.