Doja Cat releases "Demons" video!

14 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Cmonnnn this is ART! 

I have agree! The imagery and artistry is CRAZY cool! Like can you imagine if Britney did something so creative as this? Something dark and artsy fartsy lol :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I'm really soured on her as a person and can't separate the art and person as they are one and the same thing in my eyes!  So, I don't think i'll be investing anything other than a first listen. This is the first record of hers I actually gave in and listened/watched since her down turn.

Judge Judy Do Not Want GIF

6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Katılıyorum! Görüntüler ve sanat ÇILGIN derecede havalı! Britney'nin bu kadar yaratıcı bir şey yapıp yapmadığını hayal edebiliyor musunuz? Karanlık ve gösterişli osuruk gibi bir şey hahaha :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Bir kişi olarak ona gerçekten kırgınım ve benim gözümde bir ve aynı şey oldukları için sanatı ve kişiyi ayıramıyorum! Bu yüzden ilk dinleme dışında hiçbir şeye yatırım yapacağımı düşünmüyorum. Bu onun çöküşünden bu yana pes ettiğim ve dinlediğim/izlediğim ilk albümü.

Yargıç Judy İstemiyorum GIF

Point Agree GIF by Ford

On 8/30/2023 at 8:22 PM, princessmimi said:

Wow she aint even trying to hide her satanism anymore.

im disgusted because that woman have a huge influence on little girls, and she is promoting demons to them, how irresposabiel and pathetic that woman is, but ok, she is possessed for doing that, and that is a fact.

im really sick of this satanist being mainstream.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

Honest question: if God is so powerful why cant him just defeat Satan? I never understood it. 

God already defeat satan, go and read the scriptures.

we are living in the end of time and the destruction of evilness is coming soon that's why a lot of artist in Hollywood are satanist and they are exposing their true colors. don't you see it yet?

8 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Allah zaten şeytanı yendi, gidin kutsal yazıları okuyun.

zamanın sonunda yaşıyoruz ve kötülüğün yok oluşu çok yakında, bu yüzden Hollywood'daki pek çok sanatçı satanist ve gerçek yüzünü ortaya koyuyor. henüz görmedin mi?

Can't you stop making sense out of some stuff and have some fun? I don't care who believes what. Let whoever wants to believe what they want. You don't have to come here and preach. Don't take life so seriously. You can go to bed at night and pray. I pray every night and do not interfere with anyone's opinion. There is no compulsion in religion.

4 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Can't you stop making sense out of some stuff and have some fun? I don't care who believes what. Let whoever wants to believe what they want. You don't have to come here and preach. Don't take life so seriously. You can go to bed at night and pray. I pray every night and do not interfere with anyone's opinion. There is no compulsion in religion.

im just telling the truth and they are telling you the truth, stop acting like a blind folk.

have fun with demons? are you ok?

i don't care if you believe me or not, im talking about FACTS and talking about ancient knowledge go and culture outsellf, please stop being a truthphobic, thank you..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block