Britney is NOT considering reconciliation with dad Jamie (exclusive)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments respectful. Death wishes or anything of the sort will not be tolerated. Thank you 

2 hours ago, easy said:

as long as people keep clicking the stories tmz will keep writing them. Engagement shows there's interest, even if it's entirely to clown tmz and how stupid their articles are/say they're full of lies. They don't care about putting out the truth, they care about what's gonna get people to be on their website and click their stories. And as long as team con calls them up with the latest scoop, they're gonna pay for it and post it. TMZ basically has Britney to thank for their initial and continued success, they will ALWAYS write about her. 

I think they'd post even without any clicks. Trust me this is sponsored by Tri Star Lou M Taylor.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

You have to be a fool to believe this! The only close source that TMZ could possibly have to Britney would be Cade. Even if he tips off the paparazzi, I don’t believe that he’s selling stories to TMZ.

I hope that Britney is smart this time and doesn’t give TMZ what they want - a response. Stop engaging with them. 

It's not a source from Britneys camp, it's a source from Jamies camp

• Love 2
4 hours ago, easy said:

as long as people keep clicking the stories tmz will keep writing them. Engagement shows there's interest, even if it's entirely to clown tmz and how stupid their articles are/say they're full of lies. They don't care about putting out the truth, they care about what's gonna get people to be on their website and click their stories. And as long as team con calls them up with the latest scoop, they're gonna pay for it and post it. TMZ basically has Britney to thank for their initial and continued success, they will ALWAYS write about her. 

Have you seen this entire clip? How can you watch this and still think Sam has no relationship with Team Con? You cannot deny that this is staged and scripted. Why would he go to the people who work with Team Con who smear Britney four months ago? And you say it's all gut feeling. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Have you seen this entire clip? How can you watch this and still think Sam has no relationship with Team Con? You cannot deny that this is staged and scripted. Why would he go to the people who work with Team Con who smear Britney four months ago? And you say it's all gut feeling. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just because you move threads doesn't mean I wish to continue the conversation. This topic has nothing to do with Sam, careful about your derailing. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.