Britney is in 'great spirits' despite divorce

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I love this and hope it’s true. Finally she is free. This is what she needed after the Con, time on her own to figure things out. Not be stuck with a vapid airhead who has nothing but workout tips to bring to the table. 

Her freedom can finally start. She’s very strong. TMZ can sell the bull**** they want, we aren’t taking any of that. She’s not in danger UNLESS they put her in danger. 

How could she be free if “they” could put her in danger? She isn’t free. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

I kind of agree but then when would it end? She'll be asked about all the other rumors :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: It's a slippery slope for her. 

I agree but I think accusing someone of abusing them isn't just an ordinary rumour, its a potential criminal case, all it takes is for Rosenberg to write a threatening letter to shut Sam's team up

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Littlewing said:

How could she be free if “they” could put her in danger? She isn’t free. 

Not sure I understand what you mean. I think mentally as hard as this must be for her, it can also finally push her cause she was sort of stuck in a place of comfort. Shady people introduced during the Con like her so called “husband” are finally out of the picture and she can be free to find herself again. 

I think she should’ve done this straight after the Con. Just leave LA, play the piano, travel on her own. No instagram, no negative attention, just peace and quiet. Instead she married someone that clearly didn’t make her blossom.

She might still be in physical danger with all the psychos that are out to get her.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not sure I understand what you mean. I think mentally as hard as this must be for her, it can also finally push her cause she was sort of stuck in a place of comfort. Shady people introduced during the Con like her so called “husband” are finally out of the picture and she can be free to find herself again. 

I think she should’ve done this straight after the Con. Just leave LA, play the piano, travel on her own. No instagram, no negative attention, just peace and quiet. Instead she married someone that clearly didn’t make her blossom.

She might still be in physical danger with all the psychos that are out to get her.

No I think nothing has changed. She is still where she was in For the Record. Instagram and TMZ is just a load of planted bull**** that you need to be brain dead to believe.

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I agree but I think accusing someone of abusing them isn't just an ordinary rumour, its a potential criminal case, all it takes is for Rosenberg to write a threatening letter to shut Sam's team up

Unless its true 🤷🏼‍♂️ I don't hold it against her (reference) if it is though. She's dealing with trauma & trauma responses don't always put us in the best light.

24 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Who Are You Idk GIF by VH1

Sorry who is this man? Where is he getting sources from?

Firstly, let's not disrespect Nick Hautman.

He's a journalist for page six weeks has revealed a lot of exclusive information, and has been one of the only sources of information to get to direct statement from Rosengart on Britney matters. If I recall correctly, he shared information on the book deal, HMC etc.

He's been very reliable.

• Love 4

What if Sam was the one posting the ungrateful *****, the old videos of her spinning again and again... 

There were many claims she wasn't totally free...

Maybe she finally find rhe strenght to get rid off him, and take her life back.

I want to believe this is it and she feels free and fine now.

Future will tell us

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, bboy said:

What if Sam was the one posting the ungrateful *****, the old videos of her spinning again and again... 

There were many claims she wasn't totally free...

Maybe she finally find rhe strenght to get rid off him, and take her life back.

I want to believe this is it and she feels free and fine now.

Future will tell us

She clearly posted those videos because she wanted to.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block