BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

Just now, 2K16NEY said:

They were together for 7 years and got married. You don’t know either one of them in real life. Chill.

Oh so now you are going to skirt around the fact that you and tons of others were SO adamant that we were wrong and "haters" for not liking nor trusting Sam, and calling us out and now your way to weasel around it is to say shut up we don't know them in real life. It's okay people don't like to admit when they are wrong. 😘

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

It’s been like an effing second and I’m a through with those of you who want an award for disliking somebody Britney loved early on & was then betrayed by (allegedly)…

I sincerely hope you don’t think Britney is out there somewhere praising you for being that bloody nosy & tyrannical over her life. Who the F cares if you called out a bad guy?! You didn’t stop them in their tracks - you posted it on a pop music forum. 

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

• Love 4

Wow, just wow. I want to admit I was wrong about him and feel so embarrassed to have given him the benefit of the doubt. I hope he gets nothing. I hope Britney and her lawyers threaten to sue him and hope not to let him embarrass her. He's a disgusting pig and wish he never succeeds. To all the Sam haters you were right

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block