BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

18 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Honestly, I was guessing how much longer will he manage this.

He was getting attacked left and right, his wife was getting attacked left and right.

He said he did not like some things she posted but did not want to control her. might be also case with so many other things she did and he did not like. I am not sure.

The point is, I don't know if these allegations are true or not - only time will tell, but at the same time I would not want to live in such negative environment by being attacked all the time by fans/comments etc. I just wondered how much longer he would endure this.

7 years of constant exposure, wealth, connections... leading to a divorce he benefits from financially. You better believe lots of people do that to others.

Just now, Viking84 said:

7 years of constant exposure, wealth, connections... leading to a divorce he benefits from financially. You better believe lots of people do that to others.

it might be yes.. just hard to believe for me someone would calculate that much and 7 years of their life... but there are evil beings in the world, so who knows...

2 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

it might be yes.. just hard to believe for me someone would calculate that much and 7 years of their life... but there are evil beings in the world, so who knows...

They have been the best 7 years of his life. He definitely ****ed other girls or guys on his trips without her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

You probably haven't been exposed to LA culture and the things people will do for money, power and fame. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Honestly, I was guessing how much longer will he manage this.

He was getting attacked left and right, his wife was getting attacked left and right.

He said he did not like some things she posted but did not want to control her. might be also case with so many other things she did and he did not like. I am not sure.

The point is, I don't know if these allegations are true or not - only time will tell, but at the same time I would not want to live in such negative environment by being attacked all the time by fans/comments etc. I just wondered how much longer he would endure this.

Good to see there are still people that make sense and can say something normal and relevant at this forum. It’s hard to find them lol.

it’s not always someone else’s fault 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

how does that prove he had s** with other people?

I never said I know, but I mean... this guy has no conscience. Otherwise he wouldn't do what he is doing to Britney. He is young, handsome and charismatic. You really think he wouldn't sleep around? Unless he was scared of getting caught.

4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I never said I know, but I mean... this guy has no conscience. Otherwise he wouldn't do what he is doing to Britney. He is young, handsome and charismatic. You really think he wouldn't sleep around? Unless he was scared of getting caught.

sorry but he should cheat just because he is young, handsome and charismatic? I mean is this the requirement to be a cheater?

I am not saying one or another , just not understanding where you base this statements on.

Just now, Daredevil said:

sorry but he should cheat just because he is young, handsome and charismatic? I mean is this the requirement to be a cheater?

I am not saying one or another , just not understanding where you base this statements on.

He has spent most of his 20s with her, able to be with any girl. He never loved Britney. Of course he longed for s** with others. He is clearly a psychopath. Psychopaths do that. These are just basic facts of life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.