Australian radio discussed Britney+Book

Hi guys , I'm not sure if I can find the audio but today I got in the car after work and Oops was on (best part of the day btw) :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:.

After the song the 3 presenters discussed Britney. The guy first said that he cannot wait for the book and that the book cover looked really good. Then asked the 2 other presenters ( a girl and another presenter ) were just quiet and said they don't know. 

The girl then said that based on Britney's Instagram she doesn't believe the book will be any good , and will damage Britney and that she's needing help yet she isn't receiving the help she needs clearly ( based on her Instagram). The girl then said Britney's Instagram is slowly tarnishing Britney's legacy and the greatness, mystery and the illusion that is Britney Spears. 

I think they discussed Britney for like a good 5 minutes or so . I just found it interesting since basically this is what the "GP" may actually think of the entire Britney fiasco/situation. Yes there were some rude comments and some shady things but some just seemed concerned for Britney. 

Do you guys think that her Instagram truly is destroying any goodwill the Britney name has once had? I do believe Britney is slowly getting more backlash and genuine bad reactions due to her Instagram posts.

I'll attach a long once I find one. 

Edited by summer2summer

I hate to admit this but her instagram has already destroyed her name and credibility. Yes she can bounce back because she is Britney Spears and as much as people like to tear her down, they also root for her. The love she got for Free Britney proved that, but she needs to present herself in a classy way at this point. Behave like Beyoncé for instance. Be private, have classy hair and make up and outfits, have a good team that knows how to market you and polish that damn Instagram. 

she can still post whatever she likes but she also needs to show the public the polished side so they know that it’s just for fun. Now they think she is plain crazy and if I were her agent, manager or marketing team, then I would really **** myself with the upcoming book release and the way the public sees her. She needs to clean her image if she wants people to take her story seriously. Im sorry it’s just the way it works and at this point I think a lot of people would probably be like “oh she made this and that part up because she is mental, look at her instagram”. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Tired Britney Spears GIF

people have been saying Britney was ruining her legacy since 2007. She don't care, why should anyone else? It's HER legacy to ruin if she wants. Personally I don't think she is, and when she wants to turn it back on she will. She's living her life freely in terms how she wants to and people don't like she's not meeting their expectations. That's all it is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

another thread about her instagram..., did people forget 2007? or were all just kids during that time? if losing her two kids so Kfed could take them as the responsible father, the irony, didn´t end her career, I doubt some videos of Britney dancing in her house would kill it, for what I can see young people of this generation are made of crystal , they critized everything like they were perfect, let the girl live her life as she wants, she is not harming anyone physically or mentally...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, easy said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

people have been saying Britney was ruining her legacy since 2007. She don't care, why should anyone else? It's HER legacy to ruin if she wants. Personally I don't think she is, and when she wants to turn it back on she will. She's living her life freely in terms how she wants to and people don't like she's not meeting their expectations. That's all it is. 

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If someone stuck in a fake plastic barbie’s dream house and you they don’t wanna be in, all they can do simply destroying it to the pieces.then you can build your own. New material may not be good, but you can at least say that you tried your way. Didn’t play safe. 
all the other disney artists did the same stuff. Selena, miley, christina, etc. 

britney was too late for that. But she finally did it.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Idk why people don’t understand that the book and Instagram are 2 totally different things. 

Bec thats not how the GP works? If you're not attached to a celeb, their social media becomes their brand. People see Brit acting weird on Insta and don't take the book seriously :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block