✨ Let's come together as a fandom and collectively send Britney positive intentions/prayers instead of constant negativity

love you forever Britney. You are a revolutionary who has changed the pop game and American legal system in ways that people could not have ever imagined. You are human and I am sure it’s been so insane to be in this so much larger than life machine, your entire life. You embody freedom and what it’s like to truly feel and live unapologetically. Loved mind your business btw..

Also not this getting no comments but the m*** thread being a number one thread for 22 weeks 

Edited by River Red
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, River Red said:

love you forever Britney. You are a revolutionary who has changed the pop game and American legal system in ways that people could not have ever imagined. You are human and I am sure it’s been so insane to be in this so much larger than life machine, your entire life. You embody freedom and what it’s like to truly feel and live unapologetically. Loved mind your business btw..

Also not this getting no comments but the m*** thread being a number thread for 22 weeks 

Are you surprised?
If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 1

Britney is pure sunshine in this world, how she ended up with hateful, sour, drama mongering fans is beyond me. She deserves happiness, joy, and most of all peace. She is the embodiment of living to please yourself. Her strength to survive what she has is immeasurable, we are blessed to be living in the same timeline as her beautiful soul. No matter what, Britney continues to stand tall and stay in her authenticity. A lesson we should all learn from. 

• Love 6

Hi Britney,

Girl, I pray you never visit this site, but if you ever did, just know that you are amazing, I adore you and I will forever be in awe of your strength. You are the definition of what perseverance is. Yes, that's cringey as hell, but it's true because you're constantly persevering and doing your thing and choosing to focus on the positives and investing in your own happiness. I find it inspiring that after everything you've been through, you did not allow them to break your spirit. Don't ever let the haters take away your light. 

Sincerely,
Me

• Love 7

you have given us so much queen! forever grateful to have existed at the same time as you in this world.

do you and be happy, forget the people. you have earned your happiness for 7x lifetimes and you deserve whatever your heart desires.

te quiero britney, eres la más perra de todas

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Love you Britney! You are SO much better than the tacky ***** and spinning videos you choose to repeatedly post on your social media. Can't wait for your book. Hopefully it's well composed and give us all some more insight from your perspective on fame and your unique life that inspired a generation of people. <3 

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: you could have left that out 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

What a great thread!! Finally some positivity!! 

I just love Britney soo much and have for many years now. Her music reminds me of some of the best days of my life, her dancing inspired me to work on myself and for the things I'm passionate about, her style influenced my fashion sense in a big way, her personality brought me joy during hard times and her strength showed me that it is possible to overcome hardships. 

I would love to meet her one day to tell her all of that and hopefully make her happy and proud, but if I never meet her, that'll be okay too, because she already changed my life and gave me more than enough. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I agree! I’ve never understood why fan bases of any celebrity, always like to focus on the negative and engage with the haters. I don’t even care what haters say about Britney. Like honestly who cares?! They’re just miserable, judgmental people who spend most  their time online! I’ve only ever supported Britney and celebrated her. I don’t give any of these haters time and I definitely don’t respond to them or repost them… that’s a waste of time!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.