Britney: I’m not Barbie, I’m Maria River Red

Funny that, during the conservatorship, fans accused Cassie of using Britney's account to make her look crazy and lose public support. But now that she's free and Instagram remains a mess, who are we to blame? Or has Britney been in control of her social media all this time? 

As for the video, it's sad to see one of the most famous women in the world expose herself in this way.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Funny that, during the conservatorship, fans accused Cassie of using Britney's account to make her look crazy and lose public support. But now that she's free and Instagram remains a mess, who are we to blame? Or has Britney been in control of her social media all this time? 

As for the video, it's sad to see one of the most famous women in the world expose herself in this way.

Funny that she dont give a fu ck what you think! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Maria River Red looks hot as ****!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Expose herself what way? 

• Love 2

I think she’s just posting a moment she’s having in her head regarding the Barbie thing. Whenever she posts old photos of herself she gets three times the likes lol. Maybe something triggered her. I find it odd that she hasn’t shown support to Sam’s Mom. Sam went to visit her and clearly he has no issue sharing with the public. Meanwhile Brit is dancing in thongs? It’s bizarre to say the least. I wonder how Sam’s Mom feels about her IG lol. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
25 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think she’s just posting a moment she’s having in her head regarding the Barbie thing. Whenever she posts old photos of herself she gets three times the likes lol. Maybe something triggered her. I find it odd that she hasn’t shown support to Sam’s Mom. Sam went to visit her and clearly he has no issue sharing with the public. Meanwhile Brit is dancing in thongs? It’s bizarre to say the least. I wonder how Sam’s Mom feels about her IG lol. 

shocked season 7 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 3

I think what she is trying to convey is she is not this perfect, almost doll-like person who has no agency and is to be told what to do, and treated as a canvas for other people to paint over. She likely sees Barbie as this flawless image of what a woman is supposed to be and is rejecting that, due to how she was treated in the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I find it odd that she hasn’t shown support to Sam’s Mom. Sam went to visit her and clearly he has no issue sharing with the public.

Britney is a way bigger figure than her husband and publicly posting about her mother in law on her IG would only bring unwarranted attention. I would imagine she gave her regards to Sam's mom in private (as she should). Not every detail needs to be displayed on social media. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I get the sentiments of some fans here... being true to yourself and being funny in a world of perfection is cool and authentic and makes you well rounded... but she can also try being cool by getting a little glammed up at the same time, sometimes? It wouldnt hurt her after all... in fact it will help her image in public. I know shes not into super high fashion but she can show them haters that she can do it as well... she can try once or twice and go back to being funny again... i know brinny is not jLo but our gurl is a superstar and maybe the world wants to see her looking fab again? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yeah, I get that she doesnt have to post anything regarding Sam’s mom, but posting this during this time seems insensitive. Like Sam seems there for her, but is she there for him in equal amounts? I dont know, since I dint know their relationship 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.