Britney: I’m not Barbie, I’m Maria River Red

• Super Mods
On 8/3/2023 at 1:22 PM, MyahJeanAsghari said:

Nope. Margot is literally perfect, she’s so beautiful

No I'm sorry but Margot does not look perfect.

She may have a great figure but I don't like her smile, it creeps me out.

Britney before plastic surgery and her teeth changing, was literally Barbie.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Britney is a way bigger figure than her husband and publicly posting about her mother in law on her IG would only bring unwarranted attention. I would imagine she gave her regards to Sam's mom in private (as she should). Not every detail needs to be displayed on social media. 

Sam went public with it. It wouldn’t feel as off if she wasn’t posting thong videos and now a video with a caption of “show the mamas my *** next time I see them” You’re trying to defend bull. Her posts do come across as insensitive. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Britney is a way bigger figure than her husband and publicly posting about her mother in law on her IG would only bring unwarranted attention. I would imagine she gave her regards to Sam's mom in private (as she should). Not every detail needs to be displayed on social media. 

Yet dance naked online meanwhile? I’d feel so odd doing that if my mom in law was just in an accident. Don’t defend bad choices. That’s a choice. I can only imagine what my partner would say to me if I did that. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Sam went public with it. It wouldn’t feel as off if she wasn’t posting thong videos and now a video with a caption of “show the mamas my *** next time I see them” You’re trying to defend bull. Her posts do come across as insensitive. 

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yet dance naked online meanwhile? I’d feel so odd doing that if my mom in law was just in an accident. Don’t defend bad choices. That’s a choice. I can only imagine what my partner would say to me if I did that. 

Are you serious? That's HIS MOTHER! It makes sense he would want to put it on his stories. 

Jesus, I wish people here would stop grasping at straws and overanalyzing every little thing this woman does. All every single one of you does is project and do the "If that were me, I wouldn't do xyx' or 'I can't imagine doing blah blah blah if that were me'. Just shut up, leave her alone and stop looking for sinister meaning behind her posts. 

Edited by Zoey1.25
47 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Are you serious? That's HIS MOTHER! It makes sense he would want to put it on his stories. 

Jesus, I wish people here would stop grasping at straws and overanalyzing every little thing this woman does. All every single one of you does is project and do the "If that were me, I wouldn't do xyx' or 'I can't imagine doing blah blah blah if that were me'. Just shut up, leave her alone and stop looking for sinister meaning behind her posts. 

You must be a child lmao. It’s called being a partner. You need to grow up. You sound so young and naive but that might be the case so you’ll get it one day. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

You must be a child lmao. It’s called being a partner. You need to grow up. You sound so young and naive but that might be the case so you’ll get it one day. 

Ah, yes, love that your go-to is to say I'm being a child when you're the one here that's making a mountain out of a molehill and exaggerating for nothing Ignoring Fiona Gubelmann GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

Edited by Zoey1.25
On 8/3/2023 at 9:05 PM, princessmimi said:

Two things I want to say:

1. Why does she say she's not Barbie?

Nobody said she was.

2.  I just don't get how she is ok with posting videos with messed up hair and makeup. YES I KNOW ITS HER CHOICE but I mean I think anyone else would want to present themselves to the world on social media properly groomed.

That's all. 

It needs to be all or nothing. Either doll up, or go in looking like the joker from batman. Shaved hear 2.0 could also work, but this time I'd prefer a mohawk. The casual sloppiness is worse than both extremes, in a way.

On 8/4/2023 at 11:08 PM, Zoey1.25 said:

Ah, yes, love that your go-to is to say I'm being a child when you're the one here that's making a mountain out of a molehill and exaggerating for nothing Ignoring Fiona Gubelmann GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

Again you sound silly lol. That’s not what I did. I shared my opinion. You will grow up one day. Take it from someone who knows better, shut up 🤫😂

27 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Again you sound silly lol. That’s not what I did. I shared my opinion. You will grow up one day. Take it from someone who knows better, shut up 🤫😂

You know better in what way? You have no idea how old I am. You're still here *****ing and complaining like a miserable grouch. Go put some moisturizer on and log off. 

Edited by Zoey1.25
1 hour ago, Zoey1.25 said:

You know better in what way? You have no idea how old I am. You're still here *****ing and complaining like a miserable grouch. Go put some moisturizer on and log off. 

I’m not going anywhere haha and don’t need to moisturize. I don’t care how old you are honestly. Either way you sound young and naive! Anything else? 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.