Britney: I’m not Barbie, I’m Maria River Red

1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Long story short: you would buy different clothes if you were her.

but the funny thing is, you’re not her. You’re just watching.:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Huh? She can buy and wear whatever she wants. But if you think this is helping her image, then you’re delusional. 

P.s idgaf about her image for future music projects. But image plays a huge role in the corrupt justice system and without public support and pressure something tells me she won’t get much out of her case. Hopefully I’m wrong. Also, it’d do her a lot more good to be appreciated and respected rather than ridiculed.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Two things I want to say:

1. Why does she say she's not Barbie?

Nobody said she was.

2.  I just don't get how she is ok with posting videos with messed up hair and makeup. YES I KNOW ITS HER CHOICE but I mean I think anyone else would want to present themselves to the world on social media properly groomed.

That's all. 

I wish we had more new stuff all these posts most the time are old and from other days just recycling over and over.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Huh? She can buy and wear whatever she wants. But if you think this is helping her image, then you’re delusional. 

P.s idgaf about her image for future music projects. But image plays a huge role in the corrupt justice system and without public support and pressure something tells me she won’t get much out of her case. Hopefully I’m wrong. Also, it’d do her a lot more good to be appreciated and respected rather than ridiculed.

Lol so wearing a thong is going to make her lose her case…. With or without the thong, Britney getting any kind of justice may never happen unfortunately.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.