The past 2 weeks is ad overload...now even on embedded sites like Twitter

Lola2790

28 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Anyone else seeing way too many ads now. Embedded tweets or links to other sites in posts won't display because of way more ads on Exhale now.

Maybe this is a sign that I need a break from this site :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

On here, it's especially bad in the evening. 

11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I have had an issue a few times of an ad covering over the first post in the thread and I can't exit out of the ad to see the post.

Also, a couple times an ad covers over most of the login button and I have to hit the very left of the button to log in.

Same with the threads I go to read or comment and the ads just start covering comments and you go to push something the ads pop up and end up pushing the ads. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block