Lizzo has been sued by three of her former dancers for alleged ***ual harassment and weight shame

Style.

Not surprised, I had a manager that was bigger than Lizzo and she would express her insecurities on others. Lizzo comes off strong but she’s very insecure because no matter what she does it’s always going to go back to her weight. Probably To make herself feel better, she’s going to pick on others. spacer.png

• Like 1

I’m from Amsterdam and can say, the bar where this allegedly took place is quite problematic. It’s an erotic club where if you pay entrance you will have sit through lapdances and stuff. It’s a total trash area of the city.

If Lizzo pressured them to join then that’s a slippery slope. Lizzo may not have harassed her dancers herself personally, but she did put them in that position.

I do believe this happened. Anyone who follows her on Instagram knows she looooves taking her crew to ********* and stuff dollar bills in between body parts.You do you, but not everyone is cool with that. And she should know better as someone always preaching tolerance.

I’m sure her case/defense will be that nobody was forced to join. And it will be hard to prove either way.

It reflects negatively on her regardless.

• Like 3

Okay so apparently, the former dancers complain Lizzo took them to a strip bar and claim Lizzo made the dancers take a banana from the ********'s vag.

That's the reason of s.xual harassment.

The barowner says he/she had not a single clue her dancers were uncomfortable or pushed and said if anything, the vibes was really cool and chill.

They also claim Lizzo didn't tell them beforehand it would be a stripclub and they complain their choice of not going in was thereby taken away. They wanted to make the choice for themself either to enter the stripclub or not. 

So about that...it clearly is word against word also, if you really didn't want to take the banana then simply don't? ...

Also if you didn't know it was a strupclub and u don't like it, just leave?

Sounds like a fake story to me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.