Washido is smashing on You Tube (hits 14 million)

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Tranquil24 said:

Aren't you a mod? Please act like one.

I DO act like one but when users like you disrespect me for no reason, of course I get mad.

You do realize that I'm still NEW to this??
I'm not as experienced as the other mods and im still learning.

I am SICK TO DEATH of annoying people like you getting mad at me for SAYING MY OPINION!

I NEVER insulted or degraded that user,

I just said that they shouldn't accept garbage music from Britney.

It is true, most fans are so desperate for new music, they'll accept anything.

Being a mod doesnt mean acting like a mindless robot,

I am still the same person I was before this and btw if you think im some bich or something for how I spoke to this person,

I think I was way bichier before my position but I have cleaned up alot of my language and have been more restrained than before.

So why don't you just not butt into a conversation that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

GOODBYE! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Blackout44 said:

These mods aren't paid. they are internet volunteers free to express their opinions. While it would be nice if that user acted more maturely on certain occasions, It is fine. To the mod, please don't degrade the status of fellow britney fans, and allow people to express their opinion.

I DO act mature but when people like that one attack me for my opinion,

of course im gonna get mad!

I feel like there's a double standard with me as a mod because I feel like im the only one out of the mods who gets attacked hard for expressing their opinion.

I love being a mod because I want to help everyone on here and maintain order but you guys got to realize im a human and not a mindless perfect robot.

YES I have very b.l.u.n.t and strong opinions but thats just my personality, im not some bich.

And btw normally people come at me first then I get mad, not the other way around.

Which the comment I wrote, if you read it:

All I said was that we shouldn't accept garbage music from Britney cause were desperate for any new music.

HOW IS THAT RUDE?!?!

Have you heard the term Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated?

I think that applies to me because I do treat people with respect but if there attacking me and being rude, I WONT be a submissive and accept it!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I DO act mature but when people like that one attack me for my opinion,

of course im gonna get mad!

I feel like there's a double standard with me as a mod because I feel like im the only one out of the mods who gets attacked hard for expressing their opinion.

I love being a mod because I want to help everyone on here and maintain order but you guys got to realize im a human and not a mindless perfect robot.

YES I have very b.l.u.n.t and strong opinions but thats just my personality, im not some bich.

And btw normally people come at me first then I get mad, not the other way around.

Which the comment I wrote, if you read it:

All I said was that we shouldn't accept garbage music from Britney cause were desperate for any new music.

HOW IS THAT RUDE?!?!

Have you heard the term Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated?

I think that applies to me because I do treat people with respect but if there attacking me and being rude, I WONT be a submissive and accept it!

stay strong hun :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

9.976.893 views btw :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

the song is techno pop, a song that is not generic at all and breaks schemes. I feel that the only problem is that Britney's vocal performance is missing (or the arrangements are very basic), but once you accept the song, you realize that you don't get bored if you listen to it over and over again.

this.

i'm thinking britney vocals are like that on purpose. its part of the weird cyberpunk aesthetic of the song. he did that with fergie on many BEP songs, like rock that body and imma be. and the song kinda worked, right? people are hearing it. 10m on yt and almost 5m on spotify. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block