🚨🚨 BRITNEY POSTS REVENGE POEM; She's ready to ****** and be a stinging B‼️

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Those lines are fine too.

I just don't understand why we as fans must nitpick her so much when she's gone through hell and back multiple times. The GP and TCon already did that and went as far as treating her like a criminal. 

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

We should only be uplifting Britney while she recovers from the aftermath of the cship.

But some fans are delulu and think she ****s glitter

3 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

It's not a team con thing, Instagram has dumb guidelines and algorithms that pull posts as soon as an image or caption matches the requirements. She mentions ****** in the post, which sounds like acts of violence towards someone else. It's stupid, but that's what it is. 

Unfortunately this is true. IG took down my comment on my friend’s IG that she created for her cat — all I said was “Fattyyy” in regards to her chonky cat.

It’s ridiculous, but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Just don't buy the book since you're already convinced it's going to be watered down and it's not even out yet, let alone excerpts haven't been leaked. This way, you can spare yourself from the 'disappointment' and stop spouting negativity here. 

Viking pretends he has read the book already because he is friends with Andrea Sachs.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Arianna said:

She would never tho lol she’s a brilliant lyricist so maybe my standards are too high bc of her 

Oh your original comment makes sense then. It def read like a deranged swiftie. Like the ones who say she could outperform Michael Jackson because she leans over and points on stage for 3 hours. 

• Haha 6

Man, It doesn't look like a song for me... I'd say it's a poem book coming. It sounds desilusional for me to think it's a song tbh, lol.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: But I'd love to be wrong. Also I agree with someone that said it could be the beginning or part of the book that's coming in October. Like a teaser. Just noted that it's written with the new visuals same as the book's.

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.