Which quote/claim about celebrity brought you to your knees with laughter?

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

“Everything Britney did, Taylor does better”

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

This delusional and blatant disrespect from the NYT had me fuming. Britney in her prime set the bar way too high for any pop girl that came after her to ever catch up, including Ms Tay Tay. They shoulda fact checked. 

I would like to know what did they mean with "better"? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney is better at all :orangu_orangutan_ape:

If Britney was back in showbiz, no one would remember Taylor. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head rn. I agree 💯 about Selena Gomez. Ffs, my gay cat hits better notes when he’s getting duped up the a.ss. She’s not talented in any way and I see right through her bs good girl act. 

You know what? I believe you in this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ava Max is cool tho, what’s the problem with her @Flavor Of Love?

She's overrated, she can't sing long notes, her voice always sounds the same, her music is boring, her label pays a lot of money just to play her music on the radio, no personality. If she wasn't a priority for her label, she would have quit a long time ago :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

IMHO she should play rock music to really get something out of herself. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Any human being on earth claiming that Taylor Swift can dance :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: And honestly, Rolling Stone claiming that Rihannas Super Bowl performance is Top 10 all time. I am a fan of her, but that "performance" was the biggest joke. 

The fact she got an award for her "performance" where most of vocals were from the backing track :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Okay, top 10 of all pregnant lazy female singers :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

6 hours ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Taylor swift is the new Whitney Houstonspacer.png

Who said that? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

“Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time”

spacer.png

Don’t get me wrong, she’s had some amazing videos, but Single Ladies coulda been shot in my basement. 

Honestly, I can't remember rn any of her video :nopingout_meme:

5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

'Harry Styles dubbed New King of Pop' 

Ha Ha Lol GIF

Idk any of his song, so I'm like - NO

5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

"Taylor Swift is the best and most perfect pop star to ever exist" :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

There are betters :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She is good songwriter 

5 hours ago, Blackout44 said:

just like I think it's funny that the rolling stoens loves to rank songs and stuff, and always ranks it's own stuff near the top

Are the RS even alive in nowdays?

Their stuff is kinda old :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I mean I like Selena's music

Also lets go over this

1.Dancing (britney is approximately infinite times better. this is an extremely conservative estimate)

2.Singing. Primeney v. Prime Swift, Britney is better, but later career idk, britney's smoking messed with her voice

3.songwriting. i'll admit it Taylor wins here

2-1 Britney is better

IMHO no matter what year, Britney still has better voice than Taylor

I hate taylor because of how much my sister is always pining about Taylor. I mean i'm not even a SIXTH as annoying as the 234576543245643* better britney

But Taylor has no personality. She's like "I can have and prove what they are, they're only human", I'm better than they :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I prefer Britney as a singer, dancer, songwriter, entertainer and as a person. 

Britney is a natural with people. She's not acting.

“She hasn’t peaked yet. She’s in the prime of her career”

-Christina Aguilera’s manager, when asked if she would be doing a Vegas residency like Britney and Jlo.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
This might just be the most delusional quote in history. My god, and I bet he (and Christina) actually believed this. Fast forward one year later and she’s headline the local town carnival. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

“She hasn’t peaked yet. She’s in the prime of her career”

-Christina Aguilera’s manager, when asked if she would be doing a Vegas residency like Britney and Jlo.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
This might just be the most delusional quote in history. My god, and I bet he (and Christina) actually believed this. Fast forward one year later and she’s headline the local town carnival. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.