Pop Leaks: Britney will release lead single for her album this year

Imagine her releasing “To Love Let Go”, not as a single, but with the book. Like you get the song when you purchase a digital edition of the book. That would be great, I love this song the demo always gets me in my feels and motivates me at the same time. 

5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I didnt mention blackout and also we don’t know! She’s not been in creative control of an album in a decade and a half. 

You’re right. But I’ll counter your initial statement about experimental, urban, quality electronic music with Mind Your Business 😉. Your wait is over 😏❤️

Edited by Endlessstan
5 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

If I was Britney I would call Bloodshy & Avant to come together once again to create the epic monster song of all and release the song and video one week before the book release. 

but I guess those are just distant dreams for this fandom these days😂

Ew, I just read that they worked with Juno Lunatic in 2020. I guess that's a no :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

If that rumor is true, which it can be since we had producers saying they were working on a new Britney album a few months ago, she also said she was in the studio when she put the Oops acapella video, and don't forget all her comments about how Elton and Hold Me Closer gave her confidence and made her remembered who he was.. She also have been reflecting on her past unreleased songs, performances, photoshoots.. So it doesn't sound  too crazy to know she's been working on new music and a new era.

If they already have a release planned, that means the album is probably 70% done and they already have the lead single.:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: It's an exciting time in her carreer, to see how everything is going to be now that she's free. The Book is going to be such a turning point, cause her truth will be out there !

Hold Me Closer reconnected us emotionally with her voice, Manjobi is to reconnect with her fun/light/not so serious personality. I hope the album is going to makes us remember the Pop Legend she is.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block