What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to listen to some good old **** to forget this mess. Where is Britney the artist ? Is she destroying her legacy on purpose ? It looks like a bad rejected BJ song and that's it. Are we supporting mediocrity till when ?

Edited by Matou
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kiey said:

This already sounds like a TOTAL SMASH in gay clubs

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Damn right it does. I feel sorry for anyone not washia-theshigo-washidooh’ing along with the Queen herself on the dancefloor at 2 am with their 9th vodka soda in one hand and a tequila shot in the other. WHAT MORE TO LIFE IS THERE? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Baronesse said:

Still on loop here, I keep chuckling at the fact that this is real. It sounds like one of those funny fake "leaks". :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

u know what i love the most about this

is that it doesnt try to be big or semi-serious ( like how big fat bass and scream and shout is like part camp part serious)

this is just full on embracing CAMP

even will’s part is a troll lmfao

chuk chuk chuk chuk chuk

looky looky lou

LMFAO

:neydedance_purple:

manjobi manjobi manjobi iz literally the catchiest bit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Hollywood.

London.

Snap.

Snap.

iz the sound.

paparazzi

shot me.

I am the economy.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: SLAY

Edited by Kiey
  • Love 1

it’s kind of cool! i like how it’s kind of like a tongue twister with the lyrics. i like that it’s a fun/ silly/ clever way of delivering the message. it kind of reminds me of “my humps” with fergie. i can see people dancing to it and singing the words in the club! it’s definitely something that will get stuck in your head. of course i wish we could have a song with killer vocals like glory, but not every song has to be that.

Oh Lord Almighty :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: 

This ducking song.... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Out of my outmost perspect and love for Britney I will try to hear smth in this song. 

But Jesus Christ I wish I could unheard it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

These are some cringe lyrics too :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I honestly start to think that the "*****" part to be very overused.... Like our fav legendary FF photoshoot outtake...

Edited by faded_fudge
  • Like 2

Further thoughts after more listens. It’s still bad but it is catchy. It feels like one of those guilty pleasure parody songs. But ngl it feels embarrassing to be a big Britney fan and have this coming out. And it’s so obvious she had no artistic input at the song at all, though she may like the message. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.