What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Bish not a wig shift! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Can't wait to listen ha

Come on wig shift!! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

My expectations for the song weren’t that high, given the Will.I.Am of it all… but it’s not the worst song that’d could’ve been made! It’s definitely not the next Scream & Shout, but feels more significant than Big Fat Bass/It Should Be Easy?

idk if that makes sense :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

At least she really sang Make me and rest of the Glory album with her real vocals.

This one literally sounds like sang by AI. Like I'm not even hearing Myah Marie.

Yeah this song…Is a choice. I will always support whatever Britney wants. I will never talk negatively about or criticize her. But this song…I mean. 🥴

• Haha 4
57 minutes ago, handmedown said:

The Artist Formerly Known As Britney Spears

There hasn't been a true Britney Spears song since before Toxic. Everything since and including could literally have been sung by anyone. 

That's not to say they've all been bad songs but Britney Spears has completely disappeared from her own music.

Oh please stfu. there’s been plenty of Britney in her music since Toxic. If you’re not a fan of her music since 2003/04 why tf are you here except to spread negative bull.**** like this?  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.