Members Abusing Reporting Of Threads

Just now, Vitalized Diamond said:

If we go off that theory of anyone that's hurt or abused Britney then Jamie Lynn threads, Jamie Spears Threads, Team Con threads, Lou Taylor Threads, Lynn Spears Threads and so on and so forth would be banned from the forum. 

Except many of those people are currently being investigated or are her family members. This abuser is not only dangerous as he not only threatened her life with a knife on the day of her own wedding but also has no relevance to Britney except for being the childhood friend of her brother and being in a 55-hour marriage that got annulled. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

mmmm, why is it ok to make/promote threads about people who have threatened violence against Britney? is this not a space where we should be supportive of her?

Diamond wasn’t saying anything malicious. They were just reporting what they read. This is a pop culture online forum. News stories will be discussed. You certainly do not have to view the thread. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Except many of those people are currently being investigated or are her family members. This abuser is not only dangerous as he not only threatened her life with a knife on the day of her own wedding but also has no relevance to Britney except for being the childhood friend of her brother and being in a 55-hour marriage that got annulled. 

Britney also claims team con was trying to kill her in addition to saying her father and management should be in jail. 

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Diamond wasn’t saying anything malicious. They were just reporting what they read. This is a pop culture online forum. News stories will be discussed. You certainly do not have to view the thread. 

oh, so it's not a Britney forum? just how we shouldn't give clicks to TMZ, we also shouldn't be discussing dangerous people who have tried to harm Britney. And what more is there to discuss about Jason Alexander?

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

oh, so it's not a Britney forum? just how we shouldn't give clicks to TMZ, we also shouldn't be discussing dangerous people who have tried to harm Britney. And what more is there to discuss about Jason Alexander?

If you don’t want to talk about him, then don’t. It’s as simple as that. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. 

• Love 2

Well, if that’s the case then I’m allowed to disagree with it and report it. So? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you don’t want to talk about him, then don’t. It’s as simple as that. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. 

why do you need to constantly apologize lol. I'm trying to understand why a specific forum that is supposed to be a safe space to Britney is discussing a dangerous person who has threatened her life and has made no effort to get help. But thanks for clearing that up for me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Style. said:

Well, if that’s the case then I’m allowed to disagree with it and report it. So? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Disagreeing and reporting is against forum rules, if a thread or comment breaks community guidelines report. 

Reporting threads to be removed just simple because you don't agree isn't within rules. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Style. said:

Just now, Style. said:

And I will!

Real Housewives Tea GIF

You’re literally such a troll. It’s hilarious. And this is why you will never be part of the Exhale team. Keep showing your true colours :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Not your application getting denied. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Do you understand how harmful and offensive it is to Britney herself that her own fansite is giving a platform to a well-known violent abuser? This isn't TMZ. We have a right to decide what we consider offensive or not. By standing up towards abuse and this user who has a known history for being a gossip enabler is not only making you look bad but steering this forum away from any credibility it may have once had. 

Point is, stop amplifying abusers and giving that man a voice. That is the exact power he wants and lives for. Not to mention, he literally has no relevance to Britney's life in 2023 other than just talking about her. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Do you understand how harmful and offensive it is to Britney herself that her own fansite is giving a platform to a well-known violent abuser? This isn't TMZ. We have a right to decide what we consider offensive or not. By standing up towards abuse and this user who has a known history for being a gossip enabler is not only making you look bad but steering this forum away from any credibility it may have once had. 

Point is, stop amplifying abusers and giving that man a voice. That is the exact power he wants and lives for. Not to mention, he literally has no relevance to Britney's life in 2023 other than just talking about her. 

Exactly. This man is not just a menace. He's a literal threat to Britney's life. I would hope that this community would take a hard stance against anyone who would put anyone in physical danger, let alone Britney herself. This man is an unpredictable, unhinged addict and entertaining his dangerous delusions only validates him and elevates the level of danger he presents. God forbid he actually carries out yet another plot against Britney because this moderation team will share in the responsibility.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

They keep exposing themselves

I remember a time where Jason Alexander threads were not platformed on Exhale! :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Probably due to the fact he violated Britney’s privacy and trespassed her property on her wedding day. Along with a whole history of questionable behavior. It’s not rocket science that folks here don’t want to talk about Jason or have threads about irrelevant things he’s talking about brought up in the Britney section, or on the site generally.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I remember a time where Jason Alexander threads were not platformed on Exhale! :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Probably due to the fact he violated Britney’s privacy and trespassed her property on her wedding day. Along with a whole history of questionable behavior. It’s not rocket science that folks here don’t want to talk about Jason or have threads about irrelevant things he’s talking about brought up in the Britney section, or on the site generally.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Why is it whenever Jason Alexander is talked about on here it’s always you? I mean, no one else talks about him because he’s an attention seeking slime ball that tried to ruin her wedding to the guy you despise so much, which explains why you bring him up a lot to indirectly bash Britney’s husband.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block